Synyster Gates Ch 11

I looked across the bed at Syn...he grinned looking so cute..."What?..." I asked blushing. 

"Your just so beautiful." He touched my cheek trailing his fingers to my chin, lifting it he kissed me softly. "God I missed you..."

I looked away. "I missed you too...I'm so sorr-" he cut me off with another kiss. 

"That's behind us..." I smoothed a piece of hair out of his face smiling. "I was a mess...I even broke my guitar one night and left the show early...not my best of days..." he grinned sheepishly.

"I wasn't so hot myself...I actually stared crying and ran out of the bridal shop where my sister was looking at dresses because I Swear started playing on the speakers..." I laughed embarassedly...He kissed me softly looking at me strangely. "What?"

"Oh nothing...it just...I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies, And I swear like the shadow that's by your side...I see the questions in your eyes...I know what's weighing on your mind...You can be sure I know my part...Cause I'll stand beside you through the years...You'll only cry those happy tears...And though I make mistakes...I'll never break your heart..." he sang softly, tears filled my eyes and I kissed him feeling everything...forgetting everything but...Syn...

"I love you Syn." I said laying my cheek on his shoulder. 

"I love you too babe. " he said kissing my forehead. "I want to go on a date."

"When?" I asked looking up at him through my lashes. 

"Tonight...I want to take you somewhere special." 

"Where will you take me?" He grinned wickedly at me and I blushed, the double meaning wasn't lost on me. 

"It's a secret..." I sighed pouting alittle. He touched my lips softly. "Nope you'll have to wait until later..." he wiggled his eyebrows. His lips held mine as I ran my fingers through his hair. 

The phone rang breaking our kiss. "Hello?'' Syn began rubbing little circles on my shoulder sending shivers through me. 

"Hey Gwen. I was calling to see if you'd want to hang out tonight. Scott's working late and I want some company." Stacy said. I looked up at Syn, he was looking curiously at me. 

"I've already made plans Stacy. I'm sorry..." I felt guilty for leaving her hanging but it had been months since I had left and I missed him so much I wanted to be with Syn...

"Oh? I guess I'll call Brittany then..." I knew she wanted to know what was going on but I wanted to keep this to myself for a while...

"How's the husband doing?" I said grinning when Syn kissed my fingers. 

"He's alright, he keeps making me drink water...I mean he won't even buy me a can of pepsi!" she said outraged. I laughed Syn started kissing a trail up my arm. It took everything I had not to giggle.