Synyster Gates 12

"Gwen..." Syn held me against him as I made a quick breakfast for us. I was glad I wasn't needed at work for a couple weeks...my boss had been very understanding. It had been a week since Stacy's release from the hospital and since then we spent several hours a day with her and the baby and each night with each other...

"Hmm..." I flipped the eggs quickly trying not to miss the pan.

"I have somewhere for us to go tonight...It's this local bar and grill. It serves great food and tonight they have Metal music...there unknown bands but it should be fun."

"That sounds fun..." I was content to just be held like this in his arms...

"Good I figured after we visit Stacy and Steph we could head up there it should run until about three." I nodded letting my head rest against his shoulders. I tossed the eggs on our plates next to bacon and walked to the table...Syn's hands never leaving my waist...

I twisted around and pulled him head down so his lips met mine. I pulled away grinning it was fun to keep him on his toes. "I love you..."

"I love you too..." He crushed me against him blocking out everything...I ran my hands through his hair keeping him held close...while he rubbed circles on my back...a loud crash brought us up for air...I looked around quickly and spotted Max on top my plate eating my bacon and Syn's plate lay on the floor bacon gone. 

"You silly cat!" I laughed picking up the plates tossing the food and putting them in the sink. I turned to Syn pouting.

He hugged me. "It's alright...we can grab something on the way to Stacy's." I nodded snuggling into his shoulder...

We stopped for breakfast wraps and went to Stacy's house. Stacy answered the door looking teary eyed, Steph was sleeping in her arms. "Stacy...what's wrong?" I asked softly...

"We're moving..." She lead us to the couch and sat down. Syn sat beside me rubbing circles on my back. 

"When...Where?" I didn't want to lose my sister...

"I don't know yet...Scott has been transferred and when he finishes here were leaving, he's getting more money but...Gwen..." She was crying now making me want to cry...

"It's okay...you need to do what you have to for Steph...even though I'll miss you all you need to do it." I hugged her careful of baby Steph...

"I love you Gwen." She said wiping at her eyes.

"You know I love you too." Syn wiped a tear from my cheek. 

"I'll take care of Gwen for you Stacy. You won't have to worry about her..." Syn said kissing my cheek.

"I'll call you everyday..." I said holding Syn's hand tight...he was wonderful...

"And visit..." She said smiling...I nodded wanting to hug her again but it looked as though Steph was waking. 

______________

I looked curiously at the bright outside lights of the bar and grill...Syn was holding my hand as we opened the metal door...inside people crowded around the bar leaving the dance floor and several tables for seating empty. I sat down across from Syn and watched the stage as a band began sound checks. One played his guitar in several notes and the drummer did a quick run through.

"So what do you think so far?" 

"It's alright..." I shrugged feeling slightly over dressed in my red and black dress. 

"Don't worry you look beautiful. Do you want a drink?" 

"A Mt. Dew would be great...I don't think I should be drinking anything right now, I blushed. Syn nodded and headed quickly to the bar. He came back and handed me my soda and sipped his drink. "Thanks..."

"Your welcome babe." He winked at me as the first band began. A few people drifted up to the dance floor but most sat down listening. It was actually pretty good. "Come on." Syn pulled me to the dance floor and stared head banging along with the song. I blushed as I moved around bobbing my head to the beat...Not many people were doing it so I felt weird. 

The guitarists both looked bored...the crowd was a tad sparse. I tried my best but I wasn't really sure what to do. More people filled in as they changed songs. A couple girls were screaming up front. They were headbanging too. 

"What's wrong?" Syn asked against my ear.

"I don't know what to do..." I blushed brightly looking at the guitarist...he was making circles with his hand...he wanted a mosh pit but not many were around to start one...I felt bad for them...They deserved more fans than this they were really good... a girl next to us let out a high pitched scream and started blushing. 

"Head bang." He said showing me how to move...at first I felt dizzy but then it got easier, the crowd now had grown a bit so there were screams and the guitarists were feeling better. They did several songs before the next band stared bringing in there stuff, I felt alittle angry that they wouldn't wait till these guys finished but I shrugged it off and started head banging with Syn. They finished after maybe seven songs and me and Syn waited on stage as they packed up and the next guys got ready to set up. I really wanted their autographs I felt like they would make it big...

"Syn...will you go get me their autographs?" I asked looking at him questioningly. "I think they're really good."

"Yeah come on..." He went to grab paper and handed it to me before walking up to the guitarist...I grinned as they walked over to me. I handed him the paper and he signed it. "You guys were awesome!" I said taking the paper back. 

"Thanks." He grinned before going back to picking up their stuff. I looked down at it grinning. Syn then went to the other guitarist and he came over and signed it grinning. I told him how great they were before he left. I hugged Syn and he helped me get the other signatures. 

I walked to the edge of the floor with Syn as the second band began...they weren't as good...but that could be a bit biased. We went to the tables and I half listened as the first band came in and out of the doors finishing there packing. "I have to use the ladies room..." Syn nodded and I went to the ladies room. When I came back out the guys from the first band were there waiting. I looked curiously at them. 

"I asked them to take a picture with you." Syn said grinning. Syn took the picture on my phone and handed it back to me. 

"Thanks for coming out tonight." They said before leaving. I nodded grinning. After that we played a round of pool but I was getting tired so we left. It was fun being with Syn like this...just the two of us...I drove us home...

I made us a quick sandwich and curled next to him on the couch, it was only one but I was sleepy so I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep...