Clown trouble

-Kaitlyn-
"Is everything ready?" I ask walking down stairs to find my sisters. "Yup, we just got done and I know it'll be perfect," Jackey says. I nod.
We just got done setting up a date for Ross and Laura because we noticed he was having trouble...

-Svenja-
I was so worried right now. It's been three almost four hours since Mary has been here. She never texted or called us today.

I was upstairs alone right now brushing my hair in front of a mirror.
I set my brush down examining it. When I look up at the mirror. There it was, a clown.

I scream as it holds its knife closer to me. Kaitlyn, Daphney and Jackey run up to my room. All of us surrounding him. "Oh my god!" Daphney whispers. He pulls the knife away from me and he looks for an escape route. Maybe this is it. We could find out who he is. We all slowly yet carefully walk towards him. The weird thing is that he just stood there waiting for us to take the mask of. As I was about to grab the mask a loud siren went off causing the girls to hold their ears and wince. I do the same.
And then we lost him. "Shit!" I say running out after him. We were the only ones in the house so there was no one to stop him. We're did the loud siren come from? I've never heard it before. After a few seconds it stops.

"Are you okay Svenja?" Daphney asks walking up to me.
"Yeah, he didn't do anything yet " I explain walking downstairs.

-Jackey-
How did the clown even get in our house? "Guys were are my keys?" Kaitlyn asks looking around. "They were on this table right here," she explains. That's probably how it got in.
Wait it can't be, the keys were inside the house. Unless they broke in when we weren't here.
"Do you think they stole them?" I ask looking around. "Possibly," she sighs.

-Mary-
"Well I should be going," I say getting up. "Wait I'm I need to ask you one last thing," Nathan says sitting me back down. I nod,"go ahead."

"Okay so what's up with those people in the clown masks?" He asks.

Maybe he should no the truth, actually everyone should know the truth.

"Were have you seen them?" I ask.

"In an abandoned warehouse. Outside of campus, yesterday I was walking my dog and I saw two of them carrying a big black bag. There was only four of them. " he explains.
Great now they are in a dangerous warehouse. "I'll explain to you later Nathan thank you so much," I say.

We exchange numbers and I walk out his dorm room. As I turn a corner I see someone standing there. It looked like they needed help. "Um excuse me? Do you need help?"

The person turns to me with tears in his eyes. "My sister Nichole, she's been missing since yesterday morning. I asked everyone and no one has seen her," he sniffs. "She isn't answering my call or texts," that reminds me! The girls must be worried as hell right now. "I'm sorry for your loss" I say walking away while texting Svenja.

-Laura-
I say on the nice hot sand watching the sunset with Ross' arm wrapped around me. "Today was the best," I tell him. "Please Laura, this day has just begun I have something else planned for you"

---
Hey guys this was just a short chapter sorry about that.

I hope you liked it

Confession- I feel like this story is just going downhill
Please tell me what you think?

Question- who is your favorite character so far
Mine would have to be Marry
Comment yours and why

So yeah...
I love you