//тнιяту тωσ//

-R-
What the hell is wrong with me? I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. Lately all kinds of crazy thoughts flooded my head making me do shitty things. For example; kiss Jenna. After I got home I wiped my lips multiple times hoping to get her taste off of me. And that image out my head. None the things I said to Mary were true last night. I don't like Jenna at all. I haven't seen Laura in a month, I'm hurt. That's a fact. I keep saying I had lost hope but deep down, I think she's still out there. I know it. At the party when I stormed off after the Jenna incident, I bumped into someone. Someone who reminded me of Laura. Their voices were exactly alike but hard to hear over the loud music that filled the room. And maybe same height. Short and petite. I swore I saw her, she was wearing the same thing I had seen her wear in my dream that other night. I got this flyer for the masquerade ball that was coming up in a few days. Me and Laura, well mostly Laura was so excited to go and just dance, so we preordered tickets. Two tickets that'll be going to waste unless I give them away. I defiantly am not going. This was supposed to be our dance.

-J-
"Rose is apart of Jenna's sorority?" I question in utter shock. Mary nods.

"Did you talk to her? Tell us what happened." Daphney wonders.

"So after Rose introduced herself, she told me she recognized me." Mary confesses.

"And?" Kaitlyn anxiously questions.

"I told her I recognized her too..."

"Why do you know her or something?" Svenja asks. Mary nods."We went to the same high school. We were friends too." She confesses. "Really?!"

"Yeah, not that close but still friends. She wasn't that known though, Rose would always complain about how unpopular she was. She told me about her getting revenge or some crazy talk like that."

"Were you popular?" I ask. I think I have a theory.

"I was pretty well known so yeah I guess,"

"Okay maybe she wanted to get revenge on you? I know that sounds crazy but it could happen you know."

"You're right Svenja, it sounds logical." Kaitlyn says.

"I don't know but she didn't even go to graduation, she never knew what college I was going to so how would she track me down? Let's not jump to conclusions just yet." Mary says.

-L-
"Another night?" Christie, a lady I've aquatinted over the past couple days that I've been staying at this motel right outside campus. I nod with my best fake smile I could pull off. I had no where to stay. I couldn't go back to the sorority, I couldn't go back home and I defiantly can not rely on Ross so this is what I have. It's not that bad; besides the 80 dollar fe for every night. My room is on the third floor. It contains a queen sized bed, a small bathroom but big enough for one person. A few chairs and a small circle table next to the window which had the view of a brick wall...glamorous.
There is only one lamp and the bathroom light for any light I would need. "Okay well call services if you need anything."

Can we maybe get to 10 votes?
I'm writing the new chapter for this book