Home sweet Home

"Laura!" I ran upstairs to find Laura on her bed looking scared as hell. "What?!Whats wrong?!" I questioned looking around."Spider!There's a spider on the floor!Oh my god it's moving!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes and walked out the room. Where was Kate though?"I'm coming Laura!" Ross says running past me and into Laura's room. Okay where the hell did he come from?

All of a sudden I hear a noise from my bathroom located in my room. I quickly dash into my bedroom. The noise that sounded like a pinch of tapping stops.

I break a picture frame of me and my dad on a nearby shelf and use the glass as a weapon. Slowly, I walk towards my closed bathroom door.

Without hesitation I jerk the door open to find nothing. Nothing. Then I hear a crashing noise from the down stairs kitchen. "Mary what was that?" Laura asks loud enough for me to hear her from the other room. "Um I don't know I'll check." I say still facing the bathroom.

I turn around and almost scream.Kate was just standing there like she never mysteriously disappeared a few seconds ago. "Did you hear that?I think someone is downstairs" she tells me.

-Kaitlyn-
"Okay Kaitlyn,you're free to go back home or school!" My doctor tells me with a smile. I nod as Daphney and Avery help me out of my hospital chair.I was already dressed to leave. Then I remembered. "Wait, did someone come here and visit me the other night?" I ask Dr.Conn.

He shakes his head. "Nope, the last person that visited you was Jackey and Svenja.No one else." He explained as I look at the note I received that night. "Oh" I never opened it. "Did something happen?"Avery whispers to me and Daphney.

I nod. "Yeah, someone came here at night really late and handed me this note without explanation." I confessed walking over to the note. "That's weird, let's go home and read it together. Unless you already read it..." Daphney trailed off.

"No, i didn't but the person who gave me it was one of the killers." I confessed. Both girls eyes widened. "Oh my god!Okay we need to go. Thank you Doctor!" Avery says before dragging us both out the room but gave me enough time to grab the letter. 

Ross
"Are you all packed?I already have the car loaded up." I spoke to Laura as she threw on a black sweater and tied her hair in a high ponytail. "Yeah, let me just say bye to the girls first then we can go," she smiled. I smiled back as we walk out her room with empty hands because I had put her suitcase in my car we'll be using to drive to our home town to our parents.
-----
Laura didn't find Mary anywhere. Daphney,Avery and Kaitlyn were still at the hospital. Jackey and Svenja went to the police station for a few more questions and answers. "I left Mary a voicemail, I'm pretty sure she'll cal back later." Laura says as I open the passenger door for her to get in.

Once we were both in the car, I quickly take off, leaving campus.
---
"Wow,it feels weird being here."Laura tells me once we pull up on her parents driveway. Both of our parents should be in Laura's parents house because they knew we were coming. "Yeah,the house still looks the same,and that tree;it grew" I point to a full grown tree in the front yard. In high school before we left it was a little smaller. 

"Ross!Laura!" The sweet voice of my mom shouts as she runs up to my car with my dad and Laura's parents behind her. Laura smiles wide and gets out the car to hug everyone. "I've missed you all so much!"Laura admits after hugging them.

"We missed you to Laura!" Matt, Ms.Marano's boyfriend explained. Laura nodded. "Come in side, I know you have a lot to tell you and we also have a bunch of announcements."

Then it hit me, no of them know me and Laura are a thing...
---
"So,I'm going to take Ross home to unpack his stuff then we'll come back here for dinner," My dad explained as he grabbed my suitcase. I look at Laura and she gives me a look. Tell them you bastard.

My nostrils flair and I nod at her. "Actually, that won't be needed. Me and Laura already booked a hotel..." I explained.

"Ross don't be silly,you're going to stay with us-"

"And um,me and Laura are-" My mom cuts me off. "You can tell us after you go back to your old room and we'll come back as soon as possible!"

Then my parents drag me away. Damn.

Laura
Well Ross just left...
"So Laura,while we wait for the Lynch's tell me about your personal life," My mom spoke as we settled on the couch. I give her a look. "I think my personal life is my personal life mom," I laughed. But I guess she was serious because wasn't laughing.

"Anything new happening?Friends, boyfriends what?"

"I think we should wait until Ross comes back. He'll probably want to know too"

Should I tell them about what's going on between us?The only thing I can't tell them about are the serial killers...

Mary
"Awe shit, Laura called me saying she already left," I tell Kate as she drives us back from the store to buy a new set of glass plates since they all broke some how. Kate looks at me, taking her eyes of the road for a second. "Where did they go?"

Why did she want to know? "Eyes on the road Kate, and um they just went to go visit someone," I say trying not to giveaway to much detail.

"Who?"
I gulp. "Family,"
She nods. "Okay,"

--------------
Things are about to get real soon!!
And I'm so sad/excited to say that this book will be ending in a few more chapters-BUT in the picture above is the cover for the sequel!!!!!

YES I AM DOING A SEQUEL !!!
My very first one!!
Rate the cover?
More info will be posted on the next chapter.

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
And read:"When the mean girl Wins"

Instagram|MARSKY_15
I love you
Excuse the errors