Gun shots

-Ross-
"Hey," I say as I flash my phone light at Laura as I make my way towards the school basement. "Hi," she smiled and turned the light on which would flicker every few seconds. "Laura why did you want to talk to me in the school basement? I heard it's haunted! Why couldn't we go to my room and talk?" I question.
"I think it would be best if...we talked down here."

"Okay what is it then?"
"Are you the killer?" She blurts out. My eyes widen. "What?Do you seriously think I am capable of murder?Come on Laura that's crazy."

She sighs. "I know I didn't mean to come on do strong it's just that Mary keeps saying-" I cut her off before she could even start to speak. "Mary told you I'm the killer?" I ask getting angry.

"Well yes but I think-"

"No Laura that's not okay. Mary doesn't know shit!Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. "

"Ross what are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is that I want you to stay away from Mary for a while. She's dangerous,"

Laura looks into my eyes. "Okay, then I want you to stay away from Rachel."

I chuckle. "Laura she's my friend."

"Ross, Mary came back from the dead that's not normal, if anything Rachel is the dangerous one."
"That's not entirely true,"

-Svenja-
"Are you serious?There is another?" I ask referring to this Riley girl who is supposed to be the sister of Rachel and Remedy. "What's next? Me and Jackey are cousins?" I question. Mary shrugs."So Rachel is dead as my soul and Remedy has everyone fooled but not me. I'm going to talk to Riley but I won't make it to obvious," Mary explains as all of us nod in agreement.

"You guys, one of those girls has to be the killer," I say referring to Rachel,Remedy and Riley. "Rachel may have faked her death so no one would target her!" I explain.

"Congratulations bitches, you figured everything out."
Jenna sarcastically tells us as she walks up to us. "Jenna leave us alone," Daphney says. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be leaving this campus. For good." She smiles.

-Mary-
"What?" I ask, this was too good to be true. "Yeah, I can't stay here now,"
"Why though?" Svenja asks. "As hard as this is to admit, I'm afraid,"
"Of what?"
"Remember last season when I came over here for the semi-finals game?When I cheered for NYC? Well I remember Riley and she was not just any girl, she's a killing machine." 

I roll my eyes. "I don't believe a word you say, I'm happy you are leaving though. It just shows a sign you are weak." I explain right before a gun shot fires making Jenna drop to the floor. I look up and see a group a clown holding a gun and starts walking towards us. I look at Jenna's body once more. "Run," I whisper to the girls.

We run into the school and then more gun shots are fired. Screams filled the air and soon that's all you could here besides the horrid shots. They were shooting up the whole school.

-Laura-
"Ross do you hear that noise?"I ask as I look at the ceiling. Boom.
I gasp. "We need to hide!" Ross whispers as we hear footsteps coming downstairs. There were gun shots and students screaming. I cover my mouth as Ross locks us in a small closet. We were still down in the basement.
"Shh..." Ross whispers to me. He turns the lights off and we just sit there in the dark and he wraps his arms around me.
Then I look at the doorknob, the lock; it wasn't locked. My eyes widen. "Ross," I let out a scared whisper. "I know, I'll lock it." I nod as he gets up and right before he could touch the knob, it unlocks.
Boom.

-Jackey-
"Everyone cover!" My English professor says as someone shoots down the glass in our class room. We duck under our desks as we watch a few clowns climb in our classroom. I cringe as I see my professor, my favorite professor gets hit with a bullet. Then some of my fellow innocent students. I could feel my heart start to beat a million times per second. "Jackey," I look to Kaitlyn who sat next to me in this class. "I'm going to call the police," she says. I nod but the I look around and saw her phone was on top of her desk. "Be careful," I say and look around to make sure the clowns were t to close to us. I look to my side and see Isaiah, a boy I like get killed right infront of me. "I got it," Kaitlyn says as she dials 911.