The Campus

//Campus Killers//

"Okay,this is it." My mom sadly explains. Mathew wraps his arm around my mom to comfort her. I slowly nod.

"I'll miss you guys," I say pulling my mom and my moms boyfriend into a group hug. They both smile. "Right back at ya," Mathew says.

I give him a small smile. "Well I'm gonna go,I love you guys."

They both nod and go back in the car. I wave and with that they pull out of the campus.

I turn around to see the huge buildings circling the main hall. They were massive. "Hello, I'm Alexis. A Batavia campus constructor." She happily says. Batavia was the name of our school it sounds pretty odd if you ask me but I could get used to it. "Hi I'm Laura," I introduce myself.

"Hi Laura, okay here is a booklet of everything there is about Batavia. I hope you have fun here! Bye!"

I look at the booklet she gave me. It was filled with rules and a bunch of important stuff. I let out a heavy sigh.

There was a lot of people here. The campus was gorgeous. It was really big too. I look around and spot a huge banner. There was going to be a huge Frat party today. Sounds like fun.

//Campus killers//

I go up to my dorm room that I was instructed. It was nice,and roomy. It wasn't really big but I like it. I notice my other roommate wasn't here yet. Her name is Chantal,or that's what I heard.

"Hi, you're Lara right?" A tall red head walks into the. I cringe. "Hi,Laura. It's Laura by the way," I say in the nicest way possible. She looks at me with her deep sea blue eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm Chantal, your roommate."

//Campus Killers// Ross//

"Bye mom! Bye Dad!" I say as they pull out of the drop off area. They both wave and drive off.

It's time for the next chapter in my life. College. This is the biggest place I have ever been too. The whole school just looked beautiful. I was excited to go here when I found out my best friend was coming here. Before my parents left I was given a booklet thingy by a guy named Grant. It was full of everything I had to know about Batavia. This school is perfect, nothing can ruin anything right now.

After I went to my dorm room and met my roommate Derek, I went to the campus were they had all the clubs you can join. I really wanted to join college football. It could be a big step for my football career. There were endless clubs to join here. I walk up to the football booth and grab a pen. "Hi,are you willing to be the next generation of Bata football players?" A guy who looked like a senior asked. "Yeah, I've been playing since I was two," I say signing my name on the white price of paper. Lots of guys had already signed up already. "What position do you play?" He asks.

"Quarterback," I say confidently. Him and this other guy start laughing.

"Do you know how many suckers want to be the quarterback?" His friend I believe says. I shrug. "I'm Victor and this is Matt by the way." Victor introduces. "I'm Ross," I say.

I look over to the booth next to me and smile. It was to join the cheer team. Don't get me wrong I have no interest in joining it but it reminded me of Laura. I smile even wider when I see my little brunette walking towards the table. "Laura!" I say.

"Ross!" She happily smiles. I smile and give her a warm hug. "Isn't this campus amazing?" She says looking around. I nod. "It's pretty cool,I'm glad we can enjoy another four years together!" I say. She nods.

"Are you joining the football team?" She asks as she signs her name on the list. I nod and stand bye her.

"Hello, I'm Mary do you have what it takes to be apart of the next generation of the Bata sorority sister?" A girl Mary asks.

"Yup, I can't wait and I'm Laura!" Laura says putting the pen down.

"Well Laura I hope you do. Not many have what it takes. Oh,are you joining?" Mary says pointing at me. "No,actually I'm joining the football team." I say proudly.

"Oh,the football team," she says like she wasn't to interested. I nod. "Okay,here is a booklet of all the rules that apply for being a Bata sister. bye now!" She says. Laura nods and waves goodbye.

////////////////////

This was just the first chapter and the second one is when all the drama starts. I hope you like it

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Check out my story "A thousand years"

I love you all
-Marlee-