Search Party

-Laura-
I am very worried. Rachel and Taylor are missing and all we are doing is sitting around waiting for them to return. I quickly stand up. "Alright guys, this is crazy! We can't just sit here and do nothing while two of our sisters are missing while there is a killer on the lose." I explain.

Bella also gets up." I agree with Laura, I mean what if something bad happened to them?" She says as everyone but Mary nods in agreement.

"Okay fine, we'll do a search party." Mary tells us.

"But eight girls aren't enough. We'll need help" Neveah informs.

"Okay I'll convince the football players to help us search around campus. Neveah make signs." Mary says. We all nod.

It was dark already so after Neveah had made signs we pinned them all over school and started our search.

To be honest I was a little scared to you out at night especially since there may be a serial killer on the lose.

Ross asked me to be my partner because once again 'Buddy system is always important'

"No funny business you two, we are here to find our sisters." She had told us before everyone split up. I would call at Rachel's name as Ross called out Taylor's. The only light we had were the lamppost and my flashlight. It was going to be even harder to find them considering there is a forest that surrounds the school. Sigh.

"Taylor!" Ross shouts. No one will be a winner in this situation. One. Everyone is trying to sleep while we shout out loud. Two. Taylor and Rachel could be hurt. Three. It's late out and we are all tired.

"Rachel!" I yell. I frown. "Let's go look on the woods." I say quickly walking to the huge stone wall that separates us from it. "Are you sure about this?" Ross asks looking around.

"Yes Ross, now give me a boost. " he nods and cups his hands while bending down. "On three just throw me up."

"What?!are you out of your mind? I'm not throwing you over a stone wall Laura. "

" I'm a cheerleader trust me." I say stepping on his hand. He sighs
"Be careful. "

I nod. "One two three!" And with that he throws me up and I land on my two feet on top of the wall. "Okay now I'll go by myself and you stay here. " I say about to jump down.

-Ross-
Hell no. "Do you really think I'm going to let you go in there with out me? Laura you don't know what's in these woods. And the killer could be out there." I say.

She gives me a smile. " I'm glad you care but I could take care of myself" and with that she jumps and was out of sight. "Laura!" I scream but there was no response. Shit what am I going to do. How am I going to get over this wall? I run my fingers through my hair and pace around. I look at a tree that was close to the wall.
Lightbulb.

-Laura-
When I was over the wall I could barely here Ross screaming my name but I ignored him and continued to walk more into the woods. It was pitch black. I shine my flashlight in front of me so I knew were I was going.
"Taylor!Rachel?!" I shout. The only thing you could hear was the beautiful sounds of nature. There was a beach near by and you could here the waves crashing onto rocks. Crickets sounds filled most of the silence as I walk further. "Taylor! It's Laura!" I shout but there was still no response. I kept getting worried when I couldn't see the school anymore. I was lost. I sigh and take my phone out. I try and call Ross but there was no reception. Ugh. I shove my phone back into my back pocket and turn back around. I gasp.
"You scared me! Ross," I giggle. "And why are you wearing a clown mask?"
I ask.

--------
To be honest I really liked how that turned out. I'm going to end it here and write more because I have a really good idea! And why is "Ross"
Wearing a clown mask 😏

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Please check out my story "Their High school story"

-I love you all-
-Stay fabulous-
M.S.R