//тнιяту σиє//

-R-
You know what? Maybe I should go to Jenna's party. I mean, I've been searching for Laura for about a month non-stop. I deserve some time to myself. But you love her, why would you stop? My mind reminds me. Of course I love her but I don't think she'll be turning up any time soon so why not? 
I remembered that Jenna had given me her number the day we had our first encounters. I had kept it only to use it as a bookmark for my novel Romeo and Juliet.
I dial the numbers onto my smart phone to tell her the news. Before it even starts to ring, she quickly answers. "Hello?" Her perky and annoying voice fills my ears.
"Hey, this is Ross. I just wanted to tell you that I'll be at your party later tonight." I admit.
"Can you please give me a second?"

"Yeah"

There was a silence that soon turned into a bunch of girls squealing. I roll my eyes and start to have second thoughts. Was this really a good idea? To party at some other girls house while I should be looking for my own girl.

" Thanks so much Ross! I can't wait to see you there" and with that being said, she hangs up. I sigh and start to get ready.

-S-
"Okay so I've made up my mind and we will be going to her clutter fuck of a party." Mary announces.
"Okay why though?" I wonder. "Because, this gives us an even bigger chance to do some investigating now get ready. "

"If Jenna hates us then why did she even invite us?" Daphney questions as she flips through the channels on the television. "Maybe to get back at us. We kicked her out of our sorority so she made up her own and Jenna wants to rub it in our faces. Maybe its some sort of competition to her."Svenja says. "Well that makes sense I guess. I want to know who is all there. " Mary tells us. We all nod in agreement and go up to our rooms to get ready for an interesting night.

-L-

After last night I felt something. I felt happiness. I'm free and they are all dead. I can finally see Ross again. I smile at the though of being in his arms again. Yes, if you are wondering, I am alive. But I have no idea were he is. And I want him to be the first one to know that I'm alive. Hopefully he only thinks he dreamt of seeing me last night. I missed everyone though.

I know that I'll have to explain everything to all the girls and everyone else but for know, I think I owe it to Ross. I've been staying at this small motel outside of campus. After I blew up the warehouse, I wondered why the police of fire departments didn't come. No one came to check it out or anything. That's really weird but at the same time revealing. I don't want to answer everyone. 

And after I tell the girls what I've been doing while I was dead I'm not even sure they would forgive me. I'm just hoping for the best. I put a hat and a pair of sun glasses to cover my face. I take off all my make up so no one would notice me. And lastly my black hoodie. My bags were all in my car. I take the clown mask in my hands. I stare at it until I realized. I realized I never got a chance to see who was behind all of this. I angrily throw the mask up against the wall before I grab the scissors I somehow had in my pocket and use it to cut it to shreds. I hated this thing. 

I walk out the building and go to my car. I drive to Ross' frat house hopping he'd be there. But no. Once I knock on the door Derek opens it. "Hi?"
"Hi, uh do you by any chance know were Ross is?" I ask in my best British accent, which I failed to attempt. He gives me a weird look. I mentally slap myself for that. "Yeah, he just left to his friends Jenna's party." Jenna is having a party? And he was going?
"Um thank you," I say. He nods and closes the door right before I run to my car.  Shit. Shit,shit, shit! I forgot to ask were it was being held. I rub my face with my hands and groan at my stupidity. Wait no! The tracker! Yes, we both had tracker in each other's phone. It's not creepy, we just need to know where we were 24/7. But they found out I had one and took it out somehow. So that's why he never found me.  I read the tracker and see that he was not to far.But he wasn't going to any apartments or dorms. He was going to a sorority. What is Jenna thinking?