Another date ahead

-Laura-
He told me he has a gift for me. He wouldn't tell me what it was no matter how much I begged. I hated surprises.

"I'm going to drop you off at your house. When you get there ask Kaitlyn for a white box." He explains pulling up to the house.
"Wait why?" I ask as he gets out from his car. Ross opens the door for me.
"No time for questions, just go with the girls, see you in a bit princess." He  says pecking my check and hopping back into his car leaving me confused. Okay then...

-Svenja-
"Okay she's here!" I shout while Jackey looks through the window shutters giving me the signal.

Kaitlyn comes running downstairs with Daphney besides her. "Okay go get ready and I'll make sure Ross rented the l-" she gets cut off by Laura walking in.
"Hey guys do you know what Ross is up to?" Laura asks looking at all of us.
Jackey quickly covers Kaitlyn's mouth. Kaitlyn gives her a glare.
"No we don't actually haha why would you say that?" I nervously laugh.

She gives us a weird look. "Well anyways Ross told me to ask you for a white box, Kaitlyn." She explains.

Jackey uncovers her hand from Kaitlyn's mouth so she could speak. "It's in your room,"

-Laura-
I nod and make my way upstairs. When I reach my room I see a white cardboard box sitting on my nearly made bed. I walk over to it curious of what it could be. There was a little note next to it.

Hey Laura if you are reading this just know you only have a whole hour to get ready so make it quick you know how impatient I her ;)
-love of your life

I roll my eyes and slowly open the box. I gasp.

A beautiful gold and white dress was in the box Ross had given me. It was beautiful and so elegant.

I pick it up. I hold the dress up against me and stand in front of my stand up mirror. It actually looked really nice on me. I smile at myself.

I couldn't help but wonder why he had given me this amazing dress.
My phone vibrates on my vanity.
I lay the dress on my bed and read the text I had just received from my boyf- Ross. I mean Ross.

Don't forget to look under the dress.

I read. Under the-?
I look in the box. I didn't notice it before because I was to fascinated by the gown.

Another note. I tear the golden envelope open.

A beautiful dress for my beautiful girl. Now put it on and get ready for a second date.

I smile wide. I so hate surprises and now I really want to know were we are going. It was already almost past eight. I was just doing some finishing touches on my makeup. "Laura are you ready?" Daphney asks knocking on my closed door. I quickly stand up to open the door to find the girls standing there in shock. "Woah Laura you look gorgeous!" Kaitlyn admits.

"Are you guys in on this?" I ask grabbing my pure white clutch bag. "Ha what? Pft no!" Svenja argued. "Um okay well I have to go..." I tell them as a loud car honk from outside rang through the house.

"Well where ever you go have fun!" Jackey yells from upstairs as I make my way to the door.

-Ross-