She's alive?

-Kaitlyn-
I was hesitant but I was also brave. I quietly follow the killer from behind. I hid behind a shelf full of random junk.
He or she put the bag on a table and went back up stairs.

I quickly run over to the table and zip oven the bag body bag.
But it wasn't Laura thank goodness. In the bag was a bunch of clown masks. Thankfully there was no body. I knew I had to quickly get out of here before on of them finds me.

I got out before I could get caught, I haven't heard from anyone in a while so I decide to call Ross.

-Jackey-
" Mary did you follow us?" I curiously ask. " No, I got a text from anonymous telling me to meet here. You need to go back to the house right now." She tells me.

" why?"

" whoever wanted to meet me here is not happy." She says sitting on a huge rock. "Aren't you worried something might happen?" I ask.
"Jackey I need you to get Kaitlyn and Ross out of this forest before its to late." She says.

"How did you know we were all here?"

" Trust me I know everything, and Laura needs help."

My eyes widen. "Do you know were she is?!"

"You are asking a lot of questions don't you think?" She says standing up and getting closer to me. I step back a little.  "Uh Mary what are you doing?"

"You know out of all three years I've been here, nothing like this ever happened. Rachel was still alive, I wasn't scared to sleep every night and no one went on killing sprees!" She shouts.

" Mary Rachel is still alive."

She looks at me. "What?"

I nod."Rachel tried to stop us from going here last night. " I explain.

She blinks twice. "That's not possible, she can't be alive. She's dead, I saw her." 

"Wait Laura didn't tell me you were in the forest the day they found her body, did you follow them?"

As Mary was about to answer she looks behind me and her eyes widens. " what?" I say about to look behind me but she stops me.

" don't look behind you, it isn't safe out here. Go run and find the others. I'll find Laura myself but you need to get out of here."

-Mary-
He came closer and closer. Rachel nods and runs back into the forest. I gulp.
"Why do you need me? I did your dirty work now leave everyone alone."

-Ross- (finally)
"LAURA!" I shout out. I was pretty sure I walked around the whole forest calling her name. A few minutes ago Kaitlyn had called me asking me if I had found her yet. "ROSS!" I hear a female voice scream. I smile wide and run in the direction it heard it in. "LAURA! I'm coming" I scream then bump into someone and we both fall into the ground.

Oooof!

I look up at the person disappointed that it wasn't Laura. I sigh and help Jackey get up. "Did you find her?" I hoped. She sadly shakes her head. I slowly nod. "Ross we have to get out of here fast! " she says taking my hand and starts walking. I jerk my hand away. "No I'm not going to leave Laura! You guys can go I'll miss the first game if I have to I don't care anymore I just need to find her. " I say on the verge of tears. "Ross, Mary is here she said this won't end well if we stay out here she will look for her. " she ensures me. I shake my head. " I'm staying."