The party

//Laura//
"So, uh are you going to the party tonight?" Chantal asks as she puts the sheets on her bed. They were navy blue. "Yeah I'm going with a friend. " I explain. She nods. "Are you?" I ask.

"Nah,I don't do parties" I gasp.

"Really?But they are so much fun." I tell her. She nods,"yeah they are pretty fun and all but they just aren't my thing. If you haven't noticed I'm anti social if that makes any sense." She explains. I playfully roll my eyes."That's not true, you should come with us tonight." She looks at me like I was insane.

"It's okay, I would like to stay here and search for something to watch on Netflix." I lightly chuckle. "Oh come on Chantal. It'll be fun this is the first party we would go to for this semester." I look at her and she sighs. "Fine, but I'm only staying for an hour." I smile. "In a half." She says putting on her bed spread that was white with a navy blue anchor in the middle.

//Ross//
"I'm so pumped for this party, I heard college parties were sick!" Derek explains. I chuckle," maybe,"

"Hey did you join the football team?" He asks.

"Of course! It's my life well besides my friend football is everything to me." I say. He nods."Who is your friend?" He curiously asks. I look down and smile,"her name is Laura"

-Campus Killers-

"Hey you look great," I say giving Laura a hug. She smiles. "I always look great," she jokes but she was right, she looked great everyday.

"Oh right. This is Chantal, she is my roommate." Laura says introducing her. I smile and shake her hand. "I'm Ross, it's nice to meet you,"

"You as well" she says. Laura smiles"Now let's get our party on!" She laughs closing their dorm room door. Chantal nods and starts walking down the hallway. "Wait is she going with us?" I whisper so only Laura could hear. " Yes, I told her she could come with us because she doesn't really do parties and I just wanted her to have fun in the first night." Laura explains as both of us start to walk. I was a little disappointed that we weren't going to be alone but I just had to get over the fact that she was way to nice. Another thing like about her.

We walked only because it was in the neighborhood that belonged to the campus which meant it was really close. When we got there, music blasted through the house. It was so loud we heard it three houses away. "Woah," Chantal whispers as we walk in the house. The door was left wide open. People were dancing and Laughing yet drinking.

//Laura//
When we arrived somehow Chantal just wandered off and me and Ross started dancing to the upbeat music that was being played. Ugh I love college parties! "This is great!" I try to say over the loud music. Ross nods and grabs my waist bringing me closer to him. I giggle and we dance more.

//Chantal//
I don't even know what I'm doing here. I was dancing with a few people I met then wandered upstairs. Who's house is this anyways? Maybe some frat boys live here because when I pasted one of the bedrooms it looked so messy. It was quiet up here despite the noise from downstairs. I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I fix my hair a bit. As I was about to walk out someone grabs me.