The Replacements

-Mary-
After the football players left all we did was sit quietly.

No one talked it was just silent. There are two killers now and Rachel and Taylor were dead. I wipe a few tears and stand up. "I'm going to go to bed, tomorrow we will be looking for two replacements and Laura you'll be our new co- team leader." I say and walk upstairs.

-Laura-
I couldn't believe Mary would just replace her best friends. Sure I was happy that I'm team captain now but still sad about Rachel and Taylor.

"Well I think we should all go to be now," I say getting up.  I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to sleep without him. But I had to try anyways. I wasn't sure if I could sleep at all actually because of what happened an hour ago. I could've been killed in that basement.

I wanted to have Ross right k me. But I knew it would be wrong to have your best friend sleep with you almost every night. I sigh and close my eyes. Scenes replay in my mind about how that person kidnapped me and tied me up.

-Ross-
Last night I don't get any sleep. Probably five minutes and that's all.
I get up and get ready for today. We had to practice the whole day today because tomorrow is our first game of the season.

-Laura-
There were a lot of girls trying to try out again. Most of them were really good but I guess not good enough for Mary. She didn't want good. She wanted perfect. And this was really bad because if we don't get at least two more replacements to make ten, we won't be able to cheer tomorrow. "Mary they're all great just pick two girls, we don't have a lot of time." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Fine, I want those two." She says pointing to two girls talking to each other. Oh yeah I remember them, they were really good.  "Okay well I'll go tell the other girls," I say getting up and walking over to the bleachers. 

-Mary-
"Okay so let's find you a room there are tons in this building," I say.

"Why can't we have these rooms?" Kaitlyn says pointing to Taylor's old room. "Oh you don't want that room," I tell them.

"Why not?" Jackey asks peeking into it. "Because a dead girl slept in there, now follow me." I explain walking down the hall.

-No ones P.O.V
Jackey and Kaitlyn look at each other shocked. They follow Mary into the hallway. "Okay I found some, get settled and Laura will explain how things run in here," Mary says and walks into her room.

"A dead girl?" Kaitlyn asks. Jackey just shrugs and walks into her room.

-Laura-
"Hey guys," I say.
" Hey, can you tells us about the dead girl?" Jackey asks. "We'll get to that, I have to tell you all the rules and you have to take a pledge." I say and hold up my right hand. "Repeat after me,"

After they take the pledge I tell them rule number two. "Rule number two, you can not date a football player, no exceptions." I tell them.

"What? That must suck for you Laura," kaitlyn tells me.

"Why would you say that?" I nervously laugh.

" I see the way you stare at him in class," she says.

"What? Haha! Don't tell Mary." I whisper. They both give me wide smiles. "So about Taylor?" Jackey asks. "Right, Rachel and Taylor." I say.

"Wait who is Rachel?" Kaitlyn asks.

I explain every detail to them and they had scared faces. " that really happened yesterday?" Jackey says in shock.

"Yeah and I need to tell you guys something that you can not tell anyone." I say.

They both bod. "What is it? " kaitlyn asks.

I look around and see Jamie and Neveah talking near us. "I'm not telling you here, come with me." I get up and make my way upstairs in the attack.

"Why are we in here? It's dangerous up here," she says looking around.

" it's the only place were I could tell you with out anyone hearing us." I say. They both nod.

" okay promise you won't tell anyone especially Mary or Ross." I explain.

"We promise," Jackey says as Kaitlyn crosses her heart.

I let out a deep sigh.
" okay when I was in the basement i was curious of who was underneath the mask. I want to know who this person is so I'm going to go back to the barn and reveal him." I confess.
They both look at me like I was crazy.
"What? Laura you can't! That's crazy," Kaitlyn says. " And you said it yourself, when you went alone you almost got killed!" Jackey says.

" I know but I won't be going alone," I say looking at Jackey and Kaitlyn.

They step back."No. No and no," Jackey says. "Come on please! I don't want to go alone,"

" I am not about to go into that barn were two people were murdered in, why can't Ross go with you?" Jackey says.

"He wouldn't let me" I say looking down.

" We would be risking our lives," Kaitlyn says.

" but you took the pledge so you have to remember?" I say giving them looks.

" ughhhhhhhhh fine" Jackey confesses.

I smile and look at Kaitlyn who was in deep thought.

" okay only because you're my friend."

" thank you guys so much' and don't worry all I want to do is find out who they are."

"They?" Jackey asks.

" oh hehe I guess I left that part out. "

-Mary-
"Were are Jackey, Kaitlyn and Laura?" I ask walking down stairs. " The last time we saw them they were talking down here then went upstairs." Jamie says as she reads her magazine. " well they better get their asses down here because we are going to have a meeting right now." I say. Walking back upstairs to find them coming down from the attack.

" what in the world were you doing up there?" I ask pointing to the ceiling.

" we were um just, I was just showing them around the house," she says nervously. I look at her hard for a brief second. " okay well we're going to have a meeting right now so come on."

---
Guys I swear this was the worst chapter I have ever written.
I just needed a filler chapter I'm really sorry.

Comment if you want to be on the story just put your name.

I'm going to write a really long chapter next.

Laura will go back to the barn what do you think is going to happen?

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Please read my book " Auslly and Raura one shots"

- I love you all-
-You're amazing-
M.S.R