Tryouts

-Laura-
I wake up with two strong arms around me. I shift around and in front of me was Ross. I don't remember going to bed last night. "Ross" I whisper. But he continues to softly snore. It was kinda cute. I try to get out of his grip but he was to strong. For some reason I felt completely safe in his arms. And I liked it.
After a few attempts to get out of his arms I finally did when my alarm clock went off. Causing Ross to jump up. I giggle and quickly shut it off."Good morning sleppy head. I have to get ready for cheer tryouts." I tell him getting out of bed and walking to my closet. "Okay good luck" he says putting his shirt back on. "Bye Laura I'll see you later."  I tell him bye and he walks out.

"Okay Lara Marino?" Someone calls me. Why does everyone think its Lara!? A bunch of girls were here sitting on the bleachers waiting to be called to tryout on the field. I stand up making my way down to the field.

"Hi. You're Lura right?" Mary asks.
"Hi and its Laura" I smile. She returns one."My apologies so have you prepared a cheer?" I nod and the girl next to her I believe her name was Rachel starts the music. I take a deep breath and do my cheer. (Guys I don't know any cheers XD)

When I finished I nervously look at Mary and Rachel. They both had wide smiles plastered on their faces. I guess that's a good sign right? "Thank you for you're time Laura please go wait on the bleachers and we will go tell everyone if they made it or not." Rachel says scribbling something down on a clipboard. I nod and walk over to the bleachers again. " You're Laura right?Chantal's roommate." A girl says sitting next to me.I look at her."yup that's me" Did everyone know about this already?She gives me a sad smile. "I'm Naveah, and I'm sorry about your roommate."
"Thanks,and its kind of unbelievable that she is actually dead." I say. She nods and just stares at the field. I follow to were her eyes were and I smile. The football players were doing their tryouts too. "Would you ever date a football player if you had the chance to?" Naveah asks. "Yeah. " I say looking at a certain blonde." Wait what do you mean if I had a chance" I ask looking at her.
"It's tradition that the cheerleaders aren't supposed to date the football players here." She sighs.
"Why? Wouldn't it be the other way around?" I ask. Naveah nods. "I wish but Mary says it would just distract us."  I nod.

"Okay girls,we made our decisions. All of you line up on the field." Rachel says as Mary watches us closely. I get nervous as she starts pacing back and fourth. "Only eight of you will make the sqaud and we have our names." Mary says. Wow seriously? There were like 20 girls here. This made my self-esteem get real low.
"When we call your name step toward." Rachel says holding her clipboard. (I'm going to make up names)
"Jamie Peeterson,Taylor Wrenwal,Carolyn Thompson, Hillary Martin," She says and four happy girls step up. I got nervous as there were only four spots left."Bella Harred, Alexis Somontè , Katy Mora and last but not least... "
On my god I'm so nervous.
"Laura Marano."

-Ross-
Me and Derek walk back to our dorm room as happy as ever. We both made the football team. "We need to celebrate," He says. I nod."but not just yet I need to make sure Laura the cheer team before I do any celebrating. " I tell him. "Oh I almost forgot about your little girlfriend Ross that's so sweet. " he says with a  chuckle. I roll my eyes. "We're just friends. " I say as my phone chimes. I look at my phone and it was a text from Laura saying she had some bad news. I quickly get up. " I gotta go I'll see you later." I say. "Okay tell your girlfriend I said hi." He says behind me. I playfully roll my eyes and close the door behind me.

I knock on Laura's door and she quickly answers it. " I came as soon as I got your text.So what happened?" I say sitting on her bed.  

She sits down next to me and sighs. "Okay you're scaring me a bit did you make the team?" I ask. She looks at me with a frown which slwly curves into a smile. "You little liar" I say tickling her and she laughs laying on her back. We lay side by side. "You know I'm really looking forward to spend these next four years with you." Laura says looking at the ceiling. "You mean spending the next eternity with me? I don't plan on letting you go." She turns and looks at me with a smile. I return one.

-Laura-
Ross told me that Derek said they were going to celebrate and they invited me. "Can I invite someone?" I ask. "Invite whoever you want. I'm going to go I'll see you later and congratulations. " he give a kiss on my forehead and leaves. I'm glad Ross made the football. And even better I made the cheer team.Ooh that reminds I need to tell my mom. I call her up. "Hi mom,guess what."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Hey loves I hope you liked that chapter.
Don't forget too...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

I'm going to start doing shout out on every chapter so message me for one.
Also if there is a book you have and want me or other people to read you can msg me also.
I'm going do it on all my books.

I'm updating alot today.
Comment a book you want me to update.

Check out my book"A thousand years "
I love you all
-your amazing-
M.S.R