Jail

Laura
"I don't know where this patients file is so you'll have to look for it. I'm just letting you know, this is a crime. Invading someone's privacy." And with that, she walks out of the room while slamming the door. "Whatever, just look through all the files." Mary says as all of us start to search.

But I start to notice something. "Wait, the names are in alphabetical order so look in the c and y sections." I say.

"You're right!" Kaitlyn says as she goes through a bunch of files in a y category.

"I found it!" Daphney says, in a low voice. But not a whisper. "Don't open it yet, let's go to the cafeteria and read it." Mary explains. We all nod.

Once we get to the door and open it, a police officer was standing there. A few of them actually.

"Girls you are under arrest for invading personal and un-permitted privacy that belongs to Vowerview institution. Hands behind your backs." The officer announces pointing a gun towards us. My throat goes completely dry as all of us put our hands up in surrender. I wasn't expecting this, that's for sure.

God, I really wish Ross where here.

Mary
"Everything will be fine," I whisper to Svenja as the cop handcuffs her,then Kaitlyn. "Anything you say or do will be used against you in court." He says.

"This old hag was the one to show us the files,arrest her." I say. "You threatened her,"

"What proof do you have?" I question as he takes ahold of Svenja's and my arm. "Security cameras, "

Kaitlyn
Great. Fucking great. I've never been arrested. This can't be happening. No one knows we have been taken away. My parents are in Ohio to camp and there is no service where they are staying so I can't call my parents or anything. Luckily we were all kept in the same cell. Everyone except Mary and Laura. They were together though but in a cell across from us.

"I'm so dead when my parents find out about this," Jackey sighs as she puts her face up agains the cold silver cell bars. "This is my second time in the slammer this year." She says rolling her eyes as all of our eyes widen. "What?! You've been arrested?!" I ask.

"Yeah, I was with a few friends early in the year and I have a passion for art. We would go around spray painting things. Not that ugly kind of graffiti but I would paint beautiful images on walls and stuff. And since I wasn't permitted and it was a law still, we got caught and I ended up in jail for 24 hours." She explains.

"Damn," Daphney chuckles as she lays back down on the very uncomfortable mattress.

"I hate the color orange, " I say as I look down at my jumpsuit."Are we really going to worry about that? We have other things to worry about...like how we're going to get out of here."  Svenja says.

                              •Mary•
"I'm so sorry," I sarcastically remark. Laura rolls her eyes at my statement and sits on the mattress. "I call bottom bunk," she says as lays down on it.

"Look on the bright side, we got arrested just in time for lunch. " I say as I look at a schedule taped to a wall. "Oh good, I'm starving," she sarcastically says. "I just want to get out of here," Daphney yells from the other side. 

"Oh boohoo" I bluntly state. 

A few minutes later a bunch of cops start to open up people's cells and they all form one big line. "It's lunch time,"

-Laura-
"You get five minutes," the guard says to me as I spend some of my lunchtime to dial Ross' cell. To my luck his phone was disconnected. 

"Are you new?" A girl who had finished her phone call next to me asks. She had long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She was gorgeous. She didn't lol like the kind to be here. "Yeah, I invaded and threatened someone.Why are you here?" I ask.

"I shot ten people at a party." She says like it was nothing. "Because, my friends betrayed me. So I killed them."

"Okay then...I'm Laura by the way."

"Faith."

------
Hey guys I finally updated. Yay...

Anyways I hope you guys are still with me -love you

Campus Killers|| ЯαυяαOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara