Shes gone

-Jackey-
Once I was changed into my comfortable clothes, I call up Mary to see if everyone was still there. I open my phone and almost drop it. It took my a second to realize who did this. The screen showed a clown mask then went black. No matter how many times I turn my phone on it wouldn't corporate. Frustratingly I shove it into my bag and carefully walk out to find everyone panicking and bumping into things. Oh geez. "Use your phones as a flashlight!" I shout but it was to loud. I start to walk out towards the gates. I remembered where they were placed. When I suspect that I got closer I all of a sudden hit the ground. Hard. The last this I remember was someone calling my name before I black out.

-M-
It appears that no ones phones are working. Almost as if all of us got a virus in it or some shit. Nathan was with me the whole time but he left to go find Cody. Ever since the lights went out he had ran away.
"Please take a seat" someone announces in the loud speaker. The lights flash on. Everyone stands there not knowing what was going on.
"Please take a seat" it says. I don't think this was a real person. A computer probably. The gates that surrounded the whole field slam shut. What the hell?
I find Kaitlyn and Daphney an long with Svenja walking up to the bleachers. I was so confused. Even with the lights on there was no sign of the dog. So much has been going on tonight and now this?
I take my seat next to a worried Ross. He was tapping his feet up against the bleachers as he looked around. "Ross? Are you okay? Where is Laura?" I ask.
He shakes his head. "I -I looked everywhere, the gates are locked and she isn't here." He explains. He had a sad look on his face. Even though I didn't really give any shits about Ross, I should at least feel for him since he's with Laura. I sigh. "We'll find her don't worry,"I assure him.

"Welcome everyone. I'm sure you had an amazing evening but this night is just starting" The loud speaker states. What?

"I have a little something to show you, I want everyone to look at the big screen in front it you. This one is for you Ross."

I look towards Ross who had a worried and confused expression on his face. Everyone starts to whisper things. The lights go out then in less than a minute, a screen lights up and everyone gasps at the sight in front of them. "Oh my god" Ross whispers. My eyes widen.

-Jackey-
I wake up with a massive ache in my stomach. I look around and I find myself in my Room. When did I get here? "Jackey!" I hear someone scream from downstairs. The voice sounded very familiar. My eyes go wide and I run downstairs only to find-"Grant!" I scream and run up to give him a big hug. "How? When?" I ask processing this.
"I came to visit for a few weeks! I got here last night and stayed at a hotel right outside campus. It's sick over here!" He says in the good way. I couldn't believe my brother came all the way from New York just to come visit. "How are you?" He asks me.
How am I? Hm I don't know, everywhere I go people die.
"I'm great," I lie along with a fake smile. "Do you by any chance know how I got here?"

"Yeah, I was at the football game today and when the lights went out I found you laying unconscious by the gates. "

"And ya didn't care to call the ambulance?" I ask.

He just shrugs. "Oh and I got a girlfriend,"

"Wow that fast? What's her name?" I ask.

"Rose"
--------------------

Ooooooh
I
Gave you a
Cliffhanger

:and wнy didn't any of y'all tell me I wrote this chapter as chapter 23???
I thought we had each others backs?
Smh