Reunited

Continued...

"Ross where are we going?" Laura whispers with a giggle as Ross pushes her up to a wall and starts to kiss her neck like it was his job. Which he was very good at. "Shh," he shushes her and continues what he was doing. After they reunited, Ross and Laura danced to a few songs just like they did on their first date together.
As they danced, Laura told Ross everything that had happened the time they were apart. Ross told her how much he missed her and was a total wreck without her. The thing was there were still secrets she was hiding from him that only one person knew.

And after the dance he took her hand running off into the night. He really needed some alone time with his soulmate, he likes to say.

"I love you so much," Ross whispers in between kisses. Passionate kisses only he could give her and no one else. "I love you more,"

"Impossible" 

-Laura-
Every time I am with Ross I fall in love again. "Ross can we go home?" I look him in the eyes. He gives me the look.

"Yeah, I'll take you home."

Once we were in the neighborhood, I stop him right when he was about to drive towards the house. "Can we go to your place? I don't feel like having to explain everything to the girls why we left."

He nods and pulls up on his huge driveway. "The guys are at the dance and going to a party afterwards so it'll just be us for the night." He tells me. 

"Good, I really want to spend a lot of time with you Ross. I missed you a lot."

"I missed you as much as you missed me and I'm sorry that you felt like you had to hide from me to keep us safe. Because you don't..."

We get into the mansion they call a house and make our way into his room upstairs. It looked the same but there were a bunch of broken lamps and picture frames. "What happened in here,"

"are you hungry?" He asks totally dodging my question. "Ross,"

"I was just angry nothing wrong. You make me go insane you know that?" He says as he takes his tuxedo off along with his undershirt making his whole upper body exposed. I almost choke on my own spit.

"Okay are you hurt?"

"I'm only hurt if you're hurt." I smile. "Does that even make any sense?" Lays me down right next to him so we are facing each other on our backs. "Probably not to you or for a lot of people but to me it does."

"Wow you really are the most cheesiest guys in the history of the world" I laugh. "If this was someone else, I wouldn't be saying all of this, even if I felt they were the one. I'll always know it was you."

She smiles at him which causes him to smile back along with a kiss in the lips that sent so many sparks down their body.

-------

I just felt like I had to do a short little Raura chapter since they haven't been together for maybe five or more chapters
Or 10...
Gtg
Love you
M.s.R