Ross?

•Laura•
"I'm a little worried about Ross, he hasn't called or texted me. " I sigh. "Seriously nothing,"
"If there were a prize for the best boyfriend of the year he would defiantly win." Mary sarcastically remarks. I roll my eyes. "Mary can you just stop and leave Ross alone? What has he ever done to you?" I question.
Before Mary speaks Jackey starts to talk. "Do you still have the journal?"

I nod. "Yeah it's in the car why?"

"Well, I didn't tell you guys this before but before we got arrested I found a page of a person named Caleb Yenez and we think that's what C.Y obviously stands for. We need to get that journal and start to match things up. " Svdnja explains. My eyes widen. "Let's go,"

•Svenja•
"Are you sure it's here?" Daphney questions as she flips through pages of the book. "Yes I folded the file and put it on page 40," I  admit as I start searching around the car. The file was missing. I could've sworn it was here.

"Well maybe someone took it or it fell out, Mary panics. "Okay we just need to calm down, at least we still have the journal. " Jackey says trying to stay as positive as she could. Laura runs her fingers through her hair. "Can I see it?" She asks pointing to the book. Daphney hands Laura the book and she flips to the last page where none of us got to read yet. "You guys there is another part to this book. The last words were And I could never admit to my lover my horrible crimes and what I did but this book will only know forever letting the world unknown. I did this because...and it just trails off. There has to be another journal. " she explains. 

"How are we going to find the other book? And what if there was no other book? This person was smart. He or she could've faked this and knew we would find it leaving us on some stupid goose chase to try and find the other book to distract us. " Mary spoke.

She was right. "But we'll never know until we try you guys." Kaitlyn finally said.

•???•
Those bitches. They are on to me. And they are so wrong. Wait until I tell Laura who C.Y really is. Ooh I can't wait. They think this C.Y person is a real person well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it not a person. A disguise if you may. Yes it's a disguise.

"Why did you follow me here?" He asks. "Oh hello Caleb" I smirk. "Don't call me that, now tell me why did you follow me and the girls here?"

"You really though I was going to let you watch the girls? Well you thought wrong and I have my own reasons." I say as I start to sharpen my knife.

"Well you need to leave,"
"Nah, I think I should stay invade things get crazy. " I dryly laugh. "You will ruin everything." He says. "Like what? You and Laura's relationship?"

•Laura•
We were at a gas station. I said I had to go to the restroom but in reality I had to call Ross. He still never talked or texted me back. "Come one pick up" I whispered to myself as my phone rang for the fourth time. Then to my surprise he or someone answered.
"Ross?" I wondered. "Laura..." A voice on the other line responded and let me tell you, that sounded nothing like my Ross. "Hey Ross a lot has happened and I was wondering why you never answered," I confess. "Oh I've been busy with you know stuff I'm sorry sweetie,"

Okay I know this wasn't Ross. "Is that you Ross?"
"Um yeah, who else?

Campus Killers|| Яαυяαजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें