//тwenтy ѕιх//

-S-
"I'm so glad my phone is working again," I say as I tightly hold it against my chest. "Me too, now we can get Jackey and start to investigate" Daphney explains. We all nod in agreement and head to the mansion. 

After we arrive I see a man walk out of the house. "Hi," Kaitlyn says.
"May I help you?" The stranger says with a smug smile. "Well actually we live here."I confess.
He calmly nods. "What were you doing in our house?" Daphney asks.

He puts his hands up in defense. "Hey, I just came to visit my sister," 

"Your sister? Who?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Jackey, she's a little unconscious right now" he evilly smiles. All of our eyes widen.
"What did you do?"  I ask.

"It was nice meeting you girls, I'm Jace by the way, Jackey's step brother" He tells us totally dodging my question. Jace runs to his car then vanishes. "We need to get Jackey and go," I tell them. 

-J-
I am awakened by someone gently shaking my shoulders. I rub my eyes and sit myself up. "What's going on?" I question looking around at my surroundings. A wave of relief washes over me when I realize it was just the girls. "What did Jace do to you?" Daphney asks. I squint my eyes at them. "Who?"

They all look at one another in confusion. "Jace,you know; your step brother?" Svenja asks. I shake my head. "No, I don't have a step brother. My only brother is Grant and he left like twenty minutes ago," I assure them. "What?so you don't know anyone named Jace?" Kaitlyn worries.
"No,and who is he?"

"When we got here, a man came out of this house; calming to be your step brother." Svenja tells me.
"Jackey was anyone else here?"
"No.it was only me and Grant"

"When did you fall asleep?" Kaitlyn asks.
"I-I don't remember"

-Mary-
"Ross pay attention to the road!" I shout grabbing the steering wheel. He was still looking at his phone. "The tracker on Laura's phone was taken out," he explains as he slams his phone back into his pocket. "You have a tracker on her phone?!Ross she needs her privacy!"

"Screw that! I need to know where she is twenty four seven," he says as we turn up on behind the warehouse.

Great, another reason to dislike him.
"She's her own person," I say as I get out of the car.
"No, she's mine and only mine." He explains.
I roll my eyes. "How do we know she's even here? What if the clowns rebuilt there barn and is hiding her there?" I question. "Well there's only one way to find out." He says as he opens the door for me. "Ladies first"
--

We walk inside the dangerous building. "Laura!" Ross instantly starts to call out. "Ross!!" A female voice screams. It was faint so she was probably at the top story. "Laura!!" We both say. The stairs looked like they were about to break apart so we had to use the laser. Which is also very dangerous.

Once we get to the top it was even darker up here than before. "Ross I'm in here! Please help me!" The same female voice says but it didn't sound anything like Laura. It came out of the room at the very end of the hall. "I'm coming Laura!he says about to take off. But I pull him back. "What are you doing?!" He questions jerking his wrist out of my arm. I shush him. He gives me a confused look but keeps quiet. "What are we doing? There is nothing to listen to? It's quiet," Ross explains.
"Exactly, it's quiet. To quiet."

I slowly walk towards the room as Ross follows. I slowly turn the burnt handle. Still no noise. "Say her name," I whisper to him. "Um okay" he whispers back. "Laura!" He shouts. Ouch. Right in the ear.
"Ross!" She shouts as I quickly open the door to only find the room completely empty. "What the hell?!" Ross says walking into the room.
The only thing there was a stool with a voice recorder. "They tricked us.Say her name again" I tell him.
"Laura!!" Again, right in the ear.
"Ross! I'm in here!" The recorder says once again. The door the slams causing us to jump.
"She's dead," A voice says on the other side of the door. Ross quickly runs over to it and tried to prior it open but it doesn't budge. "Who are you and why did you do this?!" He shouts as he pounds on it.
But there was no answer. "Great know we are stuck here." I tell him. He paces around and starts to pull his hair. "No, no there has to be a way out,"

Before I could react he starts to run towards-"the window!" He says as he tries to open it. "What? No! We are like eight stories up, we are not doing that!"

"We have to! We have to save Laura!"

"Then we'll die!"

"She's worth it, she's worth everything"

I knew Ross cares about her but I didn't know he cared enough to risk his life for her. I hide my small smile.
"Okay, but we can't jump. We need a plan. " I tell him.

He finally opens the window and looks down,

"There's a tree we could climb down," he says as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious,"

Not updating until I get at least 5 votes