//тωєиту єιgнт//

-Ross-
6 days.
6 days without her.
It's been driving me mentally insane not knowing if she was okay or not.
Alive or not. After the night she went missing we decided to not call the cops yet. I know what you're thinking.
Why the fuck don't you call them Ross? Well because in this situation with the clowns and everything that has been going on, you'd have to be so stupid to call the police. On the second day she went missing, everyone on campus was talking about her non stop. Saying she was murdered. I obviously chose not to believe she was dead. I went to look for her myself that same night.
The woods was my first option. I even went to look in the basement in that old barn. Yet she still was never in sight.
Day three was the worse. Some people say if the don't show up after three days they would most likely be dead. Bullshit. Most of my friends back at our frat house tried to convince me she was dead! Why would they say that?! I'm planning on leaving. I'll find myself my own apartment on campus to live in. Who knows, when I find Laura maybe she'll want to live with me. But I highly doubt that, she loves this sorority and as long as she's happy,I'm happy.
Day four. How do I explain it? Well I ditched all my classes to look for her every where. She never answered my calls, texts or emails. The tracker kept saying she was at the warehouse. Everyday I would come by but the whole building would always be empty. That evening I found her phone   in a room with only a single mattress and a lamp. I guess that's how they let their victims sleep. I remember, it's always the same mattress and dull lamp. Something happened on day five. I went to the warehouse hoping she was there but yet again she wasn't. But the warehouse was so big. You see, I was at the top floor. The sixth floor actually. And when I was up there at the end of the hall there was a closed door. I heard noises in there so being the curious person I am, I quietly went up to it. I was about to reach for the handle and as I was about to open it a loud alarm went off. It was so loud I thought I'd become deaf if I didn't get out. I winced at the loud noise while covering my ears. The door opened and I ran out the building as fast as I could.
The fifth day I decided to go back, of course with some back up. Derek. I wanted Daphney and all of them to come to but I remembered they were already helping by spying on Jenna.
When we went up to the sixth floor, the door was still closed and there were still noises coming from the other side. "Do you think she's in there?" Derek questions eyeing the door. I gulp as I hear a gun shot coming from inside. "I hope not,"
I didn't even realize what we have gotten our selves into. I was so focused on only finding Laura I totally forgot what the clowns were capable of. Ironic isn't it? 
Today is the sixth day. I broke down this morning. I couldn't keep all my emotions inside this bubble that was trying to pop but I just didn't let it. Until now. I cried and cried until I couldn't do it anymore. I secretly was loosing hope and thinking she was really dead. It's been a week. Mary said that if we don't find her tomorrow she probably is dead. I can't lose her. Not like this either. She's so young and innocent. Why would anyone want to take her life at such a young age? Why would anyone want to take her life at all? Life is pretty evil.
I don't know what I would do if she was dead. I always cringe when someone told me she was dead.

"Ross don't worry, she's fine. Laura's not dead." Kaitlyn says as she walks into our class that we have together. Economics in fact. I didn't think anyone noticed as I silently cried in the back of the class. "Mr. Lynch?" My professor asks looking up from the board to me; making everyone else turn to look at me. Which made me a bit uncomfortable. "Is everything okay?" He asks.
I slowly nod as I wipe a few tears. "Yeah, I uh got something in my eyes I'm okay," I lie.
"Yeah, tears" the person behind me whispers. I chose to ignore that fucker. I don't have time for this shit right now. "Ross, I know you're really upset about your little girlfriend but you need to accept the fact that she's dead. You are an adult now, stop crying." He says as the most of the class either laugh or snicker. I'm about to kill the whole clutter fuck of a class. Kaitlyn looks like she is about to strangle him. I don't blame her. I try to keep my calm before I walk up and punch him. How dare he talk about Laura that way?! I will beat the shit out of him and I didn't care what he would do to me. He could go anything as long as he didn't hurt her. Laura's in this class with me. Which makes it ten times worse for him to say.

-Mary-
"Where was he?" I question as I give Cody a big hug. "I don't know, yesterday I was jogging in the forest then out of no where he ran up to me." Nathan explains. I smile.
"I'm so glad that he's back," I tell him. He nods. "Me too, well I have to go. I'm going to help look for Laura tonight and Ross wants me to meet him at Evergreen. " I frown.
"You still think she's alive?"
"Oh come on Mary have a heart of course I think she's alive."

"Yeah but it's been a week. "

"I have to go, are we still on for tomorrow?" He asks.

I nod giving him a small smile. "Great okay bye" he says as he gives me a kiss on my forehead. Then leaves along with Cody. I sigh. I really want to believe him about Laura still being alive but I just can't. I mean don't get me wrong, I want Laura here with us and not kidnapped or hurt. Buts it's been way to long. 

-Jenna-
"I can't keep hiding your secret anymore! It'll get us killed. Why do you want me to lie to him?Why do you want to lie to all your friends? I thought I was messed up," I say rolling my eyes.
"Shut up Jenna. Just shut the fuck up. Do you think I like doing this? Do you think I have a choice? I'm doing this to keep everyone safe." She tells me.
"Just wait until he finds out you're-"
She cuts me off. "I swear if you tell him I'll kill you."
"Just like you killed that professor?" I smirk.

---
Not updating until I get 10 votes
❤️❤️❤️

Confession-
My favorite time to update is at midnight 😊 because there is no one up to distract me