CH.1 Star Moves In

A/N Bailey AKA killer_wafflez (you should follow me) is awesomly amazingly great plus I edited this chapter for this smexy writer BTW if you haven't got it yet the person writing this A/N is killerwafflez enjoy this amazing story now go you fabulous readers.

Song above is gentleman by cody Simpson I luv this song enjoy this smexy book and the amazing songs

*EDITED 8/20*
______________________________________

Marco Diaz had been back in school for almost 2 weeks now. It was Thursday and he was stressed from all the homework they had assigned already. To make it even worse, nobody forgot about his rep as the 'Safe Kid.'

All Marco wanted to do was get a snack from Stop & Slurp, go home and drown himself in his 10 pound bag of homework that was slung on his right shoulder, making it have a dull ache. 

Marco has started his 15 minute walk to Stop & Slurp, cursing himself for not deciding to ride his bike this particular day. He made a mental note to ride it everyday no matter what. He could see it up ahead, about 2 blocks away. It had started to drizzle 10 minutes before school was over. Marco didn't really mind a drizzle, and then it started to pour and Marco yelled out a curse, making several people outside the grocery store to his right look at him. Marco didn't care. He pulled up his hood, held his bag against his chest, put his head down and started running to the gas station so he could call his dad to pick him up on his way home. Marco decided he could just do some of his homework at one of the tables until his dad got there. 

He was almost there when he bumped into someone who was obviously trying to get his attention for a few minutes. They both fell, while the other person didn't seem to notice the fall, Marco had ripped his new jeans and skined his knee.

"Please help, I've been out here since early morning and nothing has gone right for me." Marco realized that the voice pleading at him was a girls' voice. She couldn't be any older than Marco, by the sound of her.

Marco looked up. There was girl on her knees a few feet in front of him. She had yellow/blond hair and big blue eyes. She was wearing a light blue dress and pale pink leggings that were ripped at the edges. Her maroon boot laid next to her on her right, and on her left, a wand that kept emitting dull blue and purple sparks. It was about a foot long and purple. It had wings, along with a blue circle rimmed with purple. The circle contained a yellow star. The entire wand was dull looking, Marco realized, not just the sparks. She had scratches on her face, hands, feet, knees. It looked like she got stuck in the morning rush-to-work traffic.

He held his hand out to help her up. She cautiously took it and got off the sidewalk.

"Thank you! I guess I will go back and try to find a place to stay." Her face dropped and she started to walk away. 

Marco grabbed his bag quickly and called after her, "Wait!" The girl turned around, "I have a place you can stay."

She walked back and smiled and started to cry. "Thank you!" She threw her arms around him in a big hug. "It was all I have asked of anyone today and they walked away from me. You are the only one who has been nice to me. What is your name, kind stranger?" She looked at him with gratefulness and curiosity clear in her expression, tears still running down her cheeks.

"I-I'm Marco Diaz." He offered a small smile. Which she gladly returned. She let go and stepped back.

"Well, I'm Star, Star Butterfly. I am the Princess of Mewni." 

______________________________________________________________

They had walked into Stop & Slurp and sat down when Marco opened his bag and got out his phone which luckily wasn't too wet. He turned it on and unlocked it. He dialed his dad's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello, Marco!"

"Hey, dad. Can you run to Stop & Slurp to pick me up?"

"Sure! I'll be there soon!" The end tone sounded and Marco slipped his phone into his pocket. He turned to Star.

"My dad will be here soon." Marco had given her his jacket to warm up from the cold rain storm outside. Even with that she was shivering. He couldnt blame her. He was kinda cold too.

"Thank you, Marco."

"No problem." He offered her his sympathy smile and then a horn honked from outside. Marco turned to see his dad pulled up by the building. Marco grabbed Star's hand and led her to his dads car.

"Who's this, Marco?" His dad asked him.

"This is Star Butterfly. She is a princess from Mewni sent here to 'learn a lesson'. She doesnt know what lesson it is yet. She needed a place to stay, so I told her she could stay with us."

_____________________________________________________________________

They got to the Diaz household and Marco led Star to her new room.

"I love it." Her big eyes sparkled with amazment and Marco left her alone so she could get settled it.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Welp that's the first chapter. Hope you like it!

Help me out and Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Byee Bai!

|11k reads as of 8/20/16|

|31k reads as of 5/12/17|