Chapter Eight : "You Won't Or I Will?"

Start from the beginning

"Afraid it's to late for that sweet heart" Charlie chuckled wickedly . 

"You touch me and i will kill you!" i spat . 

"Looks like Jason has rubbed off on you hey?" . 

"A lot more than rubbing!" a member of his gang scoffed . 

"Enough chit chat!" Charlie kneels towards me "Your coming with me sweet cheeks" and she tapped my cheek twice as he picked me up over his shoulder . 

"Put me down you vile shit!" i punched his back several times as hard as i could but he was like stone . Nothing seemed to hurt him . 

He chucked me down into his camp tent , it was big and fancy but a horrible place to be in right now, especially this way . I was slouched on his bed as he strode over to me . 

"Why be with McCan , when you can help me?" he grinned . 

"Didn't really want to be with any of you" i scoffed . 

"Touche" he smiled "Tell me baby , has he ever touched you like this?" and he brought me up off of the bed so i was standing , he tugged on my waist pulling me forward into his chest . 

"No" i spat " Don't you dare touch me you creep" and i pushed him away . 

"He hasn't then i assume" his immoral laugh messing with my head . "I think it's about time you let someone touch you like that . You will be touched like that now and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"I can punch you in the face!" i spat and punched him hard right in the nose . 

"Bitch" he cried and slapped me vigorously around the cheek causing me to fall to the floor in pain . "Now , i'm going to have you screaming so loud you won't even want me to stop" and he began kissing my neck harshly . 

"Please stop no!" i yelled but he didn't , of course he didn't . I was under his control and i was trapped . "I'm sorry please just let me go!" and he began dragging down my jeans . 

*Jason's P.O.V*

When i looked up to the sky to see smoke flying up to the clouds . I burst my way through the tangled trees dodging and hesitating to get to her . I instantly stopped when i saw Charlie and his others laughing over a meal . How cocky he is around them makes me furious . There's no way he's getting away with it if he's layed one hand on Ash . NO WAY . 

I hid behind the trees , they were covering my face and body enough for me to see exactly what they were doing . 

I suddenly heard a mumbled scream come from my right . I snapped my head around to see Ash tied to the top of a tree , the bottom burning away with fire rising further and further up to her . My heart  started to erupt and boil with vex and rage .