Imagine for JenniXCX

Mulai dari awal

Ok honestly this is a big deal because a minute is a lot while you're running. Even a second counts. "Lets start on the drills!" Calum yells again. That was my cue to get my gear and wear the pads and stuff so I quickly do. I put on my cleats and gloves and run towards the goal where Calum is standing with a whistle. "Lets start" He screamed. He made me do hops, jumps and similar plyometric exercises that will make me dive far. He started making me do intense drills with him passing the ball hardly and fast at me and me diving for them. I hurt myself a little bit during those drills but kept my dream in mind. "Ok I want you to drop and give me 30. You were sloppy in those drills and we'll start over" I gulped and did 30 push-ups like he asked and then returned to the drills. Passing the ball, dribbling it, catching it, punting it and etc. "Come on lets go home. We are almost done for the day" He says and packs up my stuff with me. When we get home, we go back to the gym and he put this mask type of thing on me that monitors my breathing while I am running the mile again. Soccer involves a lot of running so I have to be awesome at it and Calum will make sure that I am no matter what. He loves that I am reaching out for my dreams. As I was doing the mile, the dizziness came back but it didn't go away no matter what I tried. I was almost done with the mile anyways so I sucked it up and finished the mile. Calum took off the mask and congratulated me on how much I've improved. He always gives me tips to make me better. My dizziness gets too much for me to handle and I start screaming his name. "Calum help me!!" I screamed. He immediately went into brother mode and started panicking. I felt like throwing up an Calum saw me signaling him to get me a bucket so he quickly went to the bathroom and got me one where I got sick. He was panicking and didn't know what to do so he took me to the car and drove me to the hospital. "Cal- help me" I said trying to take deep breaths to calm myself down. I looked over at him and saw him in tears but I didn't have enough energy to speak so I just rested my head on the seat.

Luke's POV

I saw Calum carrying Jennifer into the hospital and got worried.. I immediately ordered a bed and the nurses got Jennifer on it. Calum tried to make his way through the nurses but I had to hold him back. "Calum you will make the situation worse. Just sit down and I will keep updating you. Stay. here." I ordered and he nodded through his tears and sat down. He was a little bit calmer but I knew he would freak out soon so I told the nurse to keep and eye on him. I returned back to Jennifer's room and saw her laying there, limp. "Ok sweetie. Deep breaths" I encouraged and listened to her breathing then her heart and then her pulse which was weak. "Sweets, how much water did you drink today?" Ashton asked. "Not even a whole glass." She said. "Michael, you know what we need" I said and he nodded going out of the room to retrieve the stuff. "Sweets, you are clearly very dehydrated and malnourished so we are going to give you an IV and we have to do a blood test to make sure there aren't any other things that we dont know about thats causing you this. Did you feel dizzy at all?" Ashton asked and she nodded. Michael came in the room with the stuff and needles and she started screamed trying to get away. "No Jennifer. Stay in bed" I said firmly. "I want Cal. I dont want this! Let me go!" She said trying to get away from Michaels grip. She was laying on the bed and Michael was holding her hands while Ashton held her legs so she couldn't kick. They were trying to wear her out so I could put the IV in and do the blood test. "Sweets, we will get Calum after we get this done" I explained softly. She was sobbing and shaking her head like crazy. "I promise love. Calm down. " Ashton said but she still cried. I decided to just put the IV in and do the blood test because she needed to get better. I wiped her arm off and she started screaming as I positioned the needle towards her vein. She pulled her hand away some how from Michael's grip and almost hurt herself. "Jen, stop moving" I said softly and got hold of her hand again and inserted the needle and attached the bag for the IV also taping the needle down. "See, all done" I cooed while brushing her hair away. I got the blood test needle and tube and wiped off her other arm. I looked over at her and saw her eyes wide. "Shh love. It wont hurt. Promise" I said. "NO! Leave me alone! I just want to go home and train with Calum!" She screamed and pulled her arm away. Ashton and Michael let go of her and she sat up. Ashton put her in his lap and snaked his arms around her all while she was thrashing. "What did I ever do to you guys?!!" She yelled frantically searching for an escape. Her nerves were controlling her right now and we needed her to calm down so I could do the blood test.

"Jen, don't get worked up love. Calm down. I am not doing anything right now" I said and put the butterfly needle down. As soon as she saw that, she calmed down and her breathing went back to normal. "please let me go" she begged. I felt so bad but this was for her own good. Michael held her legs and I quickly got hold of her arm wiping it off again. "No. What are you doing?" She asked confused and flustered. "Look at Michael for me love" I said. She looked at him and I quickly inserted the needle. "Ouch. Take it out" She whimpered. "Just a little bit more" I said and then took the needle out after 10 more seconds and replaced it with a band-aid. "I am so proud of you Jennifer. You did a great job" I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and I was guessing she felt a little better because she was severely dehydrated. She looked at me with her cute eyes and whimpered. I knew what she meant and I went and got Calum for her. As soon as I went into the waiting room, he jumped on me. 

Calum's POV (while he was in the waiting room)

"Stop it. She is my sister. I cam going to call my lawyer!" I screamed at the male doctor who was holding me back. He let go of me as I turned around in the waiting room. I started to throw whatever got in my way. I threw a table and before I could throw a vase on the floor, the doctor caught me and signaled for two other male nurses to come to me. The 2 nurses held me to the chair and the doctor sat down in front of me. The receptionist was trying to calm the other people in the waiting room. "Calum, we are not going to let you see your sister until you calm down. She is fine and the boys are helping her" he said. Relief flooded through me when I heard she was fine. I tried too fight off the nurses but they held me against the chair. The male doctor was Dr. Carson. He knew me well since he was my doctor and me and Jennifer sometimes came to visit the boys during their lunch break. "Come one. Deep breaths with me" He said and took some deep breaths as I followed him. "There we go. Good job!" He said talking to me like I am a kid again. "Now if you freak out like that again then I will have to give you a sedative" Dr. Carson warned. I just panicked and quickly shook my head'yes' understanding what he meant because I dont want to be put to sleep. 

The nurses let go of me and Dr. Carson shakes my hand and then exited the room. I saw Luke exit the room my sister was in and then he came to me. I started firing questions at him immediately.  "How is she? Is she fine? Please tell me she is?!" I yelled. "mate calm down. She is better now, She was just dehydrated a lot. Just make sure to give her longer water breaks while you're training her" Luke said. said and gave me a bro hug. I followed him inside Jennifer's room and we both saw her asleep. I went towards her and held her hand and kissed it. "I love you and I am so sorry" I said. She opened her eyes and said, "I love you too" and went to sleep again. 

AN: I hope you like it Jen. I made it extra long for you :) the imagine is also 2516 words itself.