The beginning or the end

*Elizabeth's point of view *

At last... The school year is over and I can pack up and go home for the summer. This year has been so many things that I can't even begin to explain, full of drama, laughs, smack talk, fights and everything else in between. Finally I get some time to myself to clear my head and come back next year ready to rock and roll.

"Aye Liz, are we gonna link up this summer or nah?" Crystal asked as she packed up her suit case.

"Yeah of course... Bruh we're going to new York together on the twentieth ya dumb bitch"

"Oh yeaah" she replied with a smile as she zipped up her suit case.

Putting up my boxes and my suit cases on the bed. I dusted off my hands and headed to the door.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go say bye to the Boys"

I left the dorm and went up a level to guys room, the hallway was filled with people moving out and such. When i got to the guys room, the door was already open, so walked in.

"Hello?"

Stepping inside I found Trey and Triston getting ready to bring their bags out.

"Oh hey Liz" said Trey

"What's up guurl" Triston added

Trey then smacked Triston's arm.

"Nigga you sound gay as fuck, never do that again"

I laughed at the two before walking over to them.

"I'm gonna miss y'all over the summer" I said as I walked over and threw Mt arms over both their shoulders and hugging them.

"We'll probably see you" Triston said with a smirk

"True say, if you see Deonie then we'll see you" Trey added onto Triston's statement.

"Alright" releasing them, I headed over to Deonie's room, opening the door I saw Deonie alone boxing up his stuff.

Walking over, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him tightly.

"Baby"

I heard him sigh with amusement before he turned around and hugged me tightly. Lifting me in the air.

"Hey love"

He kissed me softly as he placed me back onto the floor.

"I'm gonna miss you this summer," I said to him against his lips.

"I'll see you as soon as possible baby girl"

He then walked me against the wall, having my back pressed against it and pulled me into another kiss.

"Ahem!"

We both turned to see Bryan leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face.

"Ha" pulling away, I walked over to Bryan and smiled "I'm gonna miss you too bry"

"Damn right you are" he then pulled me into a hug for a second and then patted my head "Now be good"

"I'm the wrong person you should say that to" I replied with giggle before looking over at Deonie who wore a smirk on his face

"don't worry his talk is next"

I laughed before I pushed past him

"Later you two"

I finally made my way back to my dorm room to see my brothers standing by, ready to take my stuff down

"Mom and dad sent y'all for me?"

"Yes ma'am" Langston said pulling my suit case "Now let's go"

Grabbing my last bag, I hugged Sophie and Raven before leaving the room and headed downstairs with my stuff. Once down, I met my brothers outside by the car and that's when it hit me.

My.first year is over...I'm no longer a freshman.

I. Am. A. Sophmore

-------------------------------------

I hope you will enjoyed the players club. And just to let you know, I will be back with a book two. So stay tuned.