Study da...Meeting

*Deonie's point of view*

I sat next to Liz on the bed, both of us had our binders open and her laptop.

"Okay, what if we had an interactive mirror." she said all of a sudden "Like a selfie mirror, you clean the mirror, set a timer, and takes a picture on whatever is in the mirror. "

"Oh, I see what you're talking about. Even have picture related apps downloaded onto it too. Like Instagram, and snap chat"

"Exactly"

I watched as she pulled the laptop onto her lap and began typing up a business plan. She was wearing black shorts, a black and white crew neck with other Geek written across the chest and her glasses. Definitely a sight for sore eyes, she was beautiful in her element. And when she worked, it was just the most amazing sight to see.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck. Smothering her in kisses, just to see her get all antsy.

"Stooooooop" she giggled "I'm trying to Work"

"But it's so much fun to play with you beautiful" she closed her laptop and put it to the side and all of a sudden she was now laying down and I was on top if her. "For a girl who was a virgin literally yesterday, you are a freak"

Her lips met mine, and she smiled once they did.

"Why thank you," I leaned down and kissed her softly, enjoying the moment and that's when I remembered.

"Oh shit!" hoping off of her and falling onto the floor. I got up and began to shove my books back into my bag. She sat up frantically and watched me.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just forgot that I had a meeting today" throwing the strap of my back pack onto my back, leaning over I pecked Liz on the lips. "I'll message you later"

"Okay" she said getting off the bed and following me to the door. "Get to your meeting safe Deon"

"Always will"

*******************************

*Trey's point of view*

"He's late for his own Goddamn meeting" Damian began

"Yeah, like what is so Goddamn important. Shit" continued Allen

"Relax, everyone take a Goddamn seat. Y'all forgetting that he's only co leader. I'm the other half of this co shit ya know. So I am able to start these damn meetings too. now everyone take a seat and let's get down to business" I hissed angrily to the guys.

They all looked at me and rushed to find their seats. I then walked over to the huge flat screen and opened the score board.

"Alright first things first, a few of our scores have gone up since the party, so a lot of progress. Not bad, Rashaun however you and Deonie's little fight was not acceptable especially since you challenged him while intoxicated and lost. Intoxicated. The only reason you were allowed to be here today is because this was an important briefing that was mandatory." I heard the door open and Deonie's ass slid in with his back pack on. Everyone turned to look at him, he dropped his back pack and took a seat with thw rest of the guys. Then sent me a nod of gratitude for starting the meeting for him.

"I also wanna congradulate Mr. Michaelis for conquering the task of nailing Miss
Elizabeth Young." the guys all began to clap and whistle for him, as I displayed his new score. The cheering stopped and they all stares in awe. Because let's face it, that score was an impeccable one. "Miss. Young's score is now 5,000,000. But before we let that be the new challenge, Deonie do you have anything to say?"

Deonie got up from his seat and walked over to me, in front of all the guys.

"Personally, I'd like to just become a supervisor and a leader for the group because... To be honest, I wanna be with Liz"

Me, Bryan and Triston's faces were graced with a smirk while the rest of the room began to drop jaws and gasp hysterically.

"You're lying " called out Weston

"No fucking way, you've known the girl for like a week and a half, two weeks max, fucked her once and now you just wanna drop out of the game" complained Trevor.

"What can I say, there's something about that girl that makes a nigga feels some type of way" Deonie explained "She's got potential guys, what can I say. I like Her. And it's not like I'll step out of the club, again I'll supervise. I'll make sure yall stay on the right track, organize your parties, your women, your scores. But I won't be active in the game anymore, cuz I've already gained my prize"

The guys began to groan and complain, arguing with Deonie and each other about how he's breaking a rule but Deonie is the one who created the rules so, I won't even say a damn thing. Especially since I'm still trying to get my hands on Sophia. She's a tough one, but I'll get her soon. Hopefully...

"So that's about it, meeting dismissed" one by one we all began to leave the room, I stayed back and watched. Deonie was about tolerate but Rashaun got up first. They both made eye contact and all I saw was pure hatred in each others eyes. There will be another fight one day, I see it, it'll be soon, but I don't know when. Rashaun left, Bryan left, Triston left.

"Thanks for starting the meeting for me today" Deonie said to me

"No problem, any time."