Start of the year party

*Deonie's point of view *

The rest of the week went by so damn fast, had me spinning outta control. But after that day I kissed Lizzy, I haven't seem much of her since. But when I did, I made damn well my presence known. Every time she looks at me, there's something in her eyes that just says take me. And one day I plan to.

Tonight was the party and I promoted the life out of this shit, making sure everyone knew where to come. Before we started I called the guys to gather around

"Iight niggas, here's the deal. Tonight is gonna be trial and error night, meet some new girls, fuck the old ones. But remember the more niggas that have been in her, the less her value. If she's fucked ten guys then her points are at a 50 or lower. Every time you smash you text me the name of the girl and i'll deal with the score list later. Now, main rules for tonight, no cheating and no interfering. You mess up someone else's chances you get deducted 100 points if she was a normal girl and 1000 if she was above average. I won't be playing much tonight, but doing more side line watching cuz let's face it if i played all the numbers would drop"

The guys all agreed,

"Alright guys, get some numbers, get some sex and most importantly get fucked up and have fun. Let's do this"

They cheered, turned up the music and the doors were open... it was all fair game from now on

****************************

The guys were spread out around the room, flirting and making out with tons of girls. While I saw a guy who was in the music department, alright looking guy but he wasn't apart of our games and tried to score but failed miserably. Feeling bad for the guy I walked over to him and dapped him.

"Yo, you did the wickedist job with the play list. I praise you mix master" I patted him on the back and saw as the hot blonde who just rejected him, changed real quick when she saw us talking.

"You know him?" she asked in shock as her eyes wandered all over me.

"Yeah, who doesn't? This man has got hookups to all the brand new music. This beat right here, he made this shit" The girl looked over at him and bit her lip. "This guy is amazing with music, dropping him is like dropping Dr. Dre, and what girl does that"

I then stepped aside and dapped him once more before walking away. But turning back for a second to see, the girl was now all over him. Made me feel kinda proud of myself.

Looking over at the bar I saw her, Lizzy was there in a short tight black spaghetti strapped dress with the zipper going up the front and stunning red stilettos. A silver heart pendant laid over her cleavage and she wire big silver hoops. Her long ass hair was in loose curls and fell found her tight body like a Goddess, standing from afar, I knew I wanted her and badly.

That's when I saw Rashaun and his bright ass come out of nowhere and into the spot next to her. Leaning against the wall with my red cup in my hand I watched the two, he kissed her hand (by the way that was my trade mark till these bitches took it)

he was making her laugh, touching her arm and shit, I just couldn't stand it. As I saw Bryan walking past me holding some brunette's hand, I stopped him.

"What's up?" He asked me

I narrowed my eyes and hinted over at the bar. When his eyes caught a glance of Liz, he whistled loudly. "Mami is fine!"

"Hey!" said the girl standing with him, he then got that look in his eye when he got an idea. Taking the girl, he pulled her to his lips and whispered something. A minute later she kissed his cheek and walked over to the bar.