Birthday pt. 1

*Trey's point of view*

Today was Triston's bitch asses birthday and so the guys and I have organized a surprise party for him in the club house. Invited the top 100 hottest girls on campus and some of our best men outside of the school which included Ross and his boys, double L and a few others.

Now the boys helped buy some of the stuff, while Sophia and her girls fixed up the meeting room. I smiled as I was spotting Sophie while she climbed onto the latter to hang the happy birthday banner.
I looked up her skirt to see the lining of her red lace panties under skirt and smirked. Now I know should not have done this but Aye, what can I say? I'm a guy, it was pure instinct.

"Nice panties" I said holding the latter.

"Stop looking at them and just hold the damn latter"

"Mh. Mh. Your boyfriend is one lucky guy... I wonder if he knows we hooked up the other day" I joked.

She hopped down the latter and turned towards me, blocked in by my arms.

"First things first... We didn't fuck-, we made out"

"And I got a little more action than i should have" I teased. She rolled her eyes and poked at my chest.

"He doesn't know and I will not tell him. It was a heat of the moment thing and things got out of hand. Now, go blow up some balloons and stop being a little asshole"

"Fine." I said raising my hands up as if i were surrendering. Which I'd do for her anyday. Mh. Mh. Mh "I just hope we can get caught in another moment like that today"

"Too bad it won't happen cuz it just so happens that Jamar is coming tonight"

My heart kinda sunk to my stomach, hoe dare she invite him here. On my territory. Without a Goddamn warning. She knows I hate that nigga, but ya know what. I'm gonna be the one with the last laugh.

*Triston's point of view*

Around 8pm I got a text message from Deoine saying that there was gonna be an emergency PC meeting, and to dress nice cuz we were talking to some guys on the board with his dad.

I rolled my eyes hard, annoyed with that shit. Couldn't the bitch have told me about this earlier?

I quickly went to take a shower and then afterwards pulled out my true religion jeans, black, red and white Js, and my red Polo short sleeve shirt. I then put on my gold chain and my watch. With a few sprays of Cologne, I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys before leaving the room and heading to the meeting spot.

When I got there the lights were off, that was weird. If there was a meeting why were the lights off? I'm gonna guess that my ass was early. So I opened the door, stepped in. And to my surprise

"SURPRISE!!!!!" there was a shit load of people in there. Some of the finest girls I've ever seen were here, especially oh... Crystal.

Deonie tapped Liz who was looking sexy as fuck by the way, on the shoulder and then she grabbed crystal and came to opposite sides of me.

"Happy birthday Tris" Liz said with a smile. Then both of them kissed me on both sides of my cheeks. That shit right there had me grinning. I wrapped my arms around both of them and smiled

"Thanks" I muttered under my breath. Before I addressed the crowd. "Aye, thanks guys. This was real nice of y'all. Now it's time to get this party turnt"

Everyone cheered and the music began to play. I let go of the girls, but not before sharing a look with Crystal. Joining the crowd, I mingled with the boys and the other girls. The girls were all over me and really gave me my pick of the litter. Like damn, this night was just starting to get good.