Dear Day.... hurry up

*Deonie's point of view*

It was just a Tuesday, but what a Tuesday it has become. Woke up this morning with the birds chirping, music was playing, the boys making jokes and the smell of coffee dancing through the dorm.

Went to all my classes today too. Biology, Business management (which the beautiful Elizabeth Young is in), psychology and weight training.

After that I had basketball practice, cuz gotta make sure I keep up to keep my scholarship.

At practice I was everywhere, dashing down the court, faking left and right, dunkin on bitches. Today I was killing it and everyone knew I was on my game.

Cuz tonight, was a big one for me and I wasn't gonna let anyone ruin my day.

Once I got home it was about 5:45, and the first thing I heard was a moan and scratching noises from Trey and Triston's room. I raised an eye brow and shook my head as I made it to my room.

"Who's smashing?" Bryan asked ad I saw him laying on his bed playing with his basketball.

"I'm betting on Triston"

"Triston? Nahhh it's Trey" he replied back.

"Wanna bet?" I challenged as I reached over to my dresser to grab my boxers, deodorant, socks and a few other things.

"Iight, I'll take it. 20$"

"Deal"

We shared a look of confirmation before I headed to the washroom.

"You excited for tonight?" He called back to me

"I'm straight." I entered the washroom and once closing the door behind me, I knew it was a dead lie. I was excited as fuck, like something about that girl just took me. I had to have her.

*Elizabeth's point of view*

After school I went straight to the dorm. Walking through the campus, almost at my building, I passed a beautiful red head widow her two blonde friends. Like girl was model status, for a second I thought maybe I saw her instagram before.

We made eye contact while passing each other and once we did, I heard foot steps stop and someone clearing their throat. I turned around to see the girls standing by, facing my direction. The red head walked over to me with a devilish smile.

"You're that new girl right? The one everyone's talking about " the red head questioned.

"Yeah... I'm Elizabeth"

"Ou Elizabeth, cute name" The blonde with the blues eyes said.

"Is that like Egyptian or something " the one with brown eyes asked. I stood there and looked at all of then with a raised eye brow.

"Any who, I'm Sonya sparkle and these are my girls. I'm guessing you've already heard of me" I went into my memory and slowly shook my head even tho I had no idea who this girl was. "Anywho as theatre major, a lead vocalist and head cheerleader, I just wanted to make myself recognized to you because, you have some how made yourself recognized to me."

I shook my head again and forced a small smile

"Well, nice meeting you" I waved

Then her smile faltered. I saw a completely plastic smile wrap her face.

"You too" she then flipped her hair and walked away, her girls then did the same thing and followed on step behind her.

I rolled my eyes and made it back to my dorm room. finally entering the room, I saw the girls sitting around talking about something. Once I closed the door they all looked at me and got up. Crystal ran over and grabbed me by my arms. Rushing back over she tossed me into the chair.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's all this?" I asked

"This is your first date on campus" said Sophie

"With a gorgeous man with a high ass status" continued Raven

"Meaning first impressions count." Crystal finished.

"So what does this all mean?" I asked once again, confused of the situation I had at hand.

"This means, time to doll you up baby" Raven said.

They all grabbed me and pulled me into my room, first shoving me in the washroom and starting the process. God this was about to be a crazy night.