Boys day out

*Deonie's point of view*

This morning I woke up holding Liz in my arms and that's when I realized that I stayed like the entire day with her yesterday and even slept over... it was a lot of sex, but also made me curious on why she did it.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me with a small smile on her face. She was so beautiful, so innocent, and just my whole world. this kinda made me feel like it was the perfect opportunity to say it. To tell her how I truly feel.

Our eyes met and I studied her face for a moment, God blessed me with a second chance to fall in love and I promise not to fuck this one up. I swear

"Baby.." I said softly to her as i ran my hands down her bare body under the blanket. As our foreheads were pressed against each other.

"Yes"

"Can i tell you something important?"

"Of course, you can tell me anything" She cuddled a little closer to me and I tightened me hold on her. "What's on your mind love?"

Once she called me love, I felt the words come out all too quickly. Almost as if i didn't say them now, I'd never say them

"I love you"

Her eyes brightened, glittered even, when she smiled i smiled back at her.

"I love you too" as she said that the moment was ruined with a phone call. My phone rang, and I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, can you get my phone please."

She reached over to the night stand and grabbed my phone for me, swiping the screen she answered.

"Hello? ..... oh hey Bry ...... Uh huh..... okay hold on" She cuddled back over and handed me the phone

"Yo bry, wagwan?"

"Listen bro we need your help. We're tryna double our scores today and we heard of this new spot but we need you to come with us, so get yo ass down here and get ready ." He said rushing through his speech.

"Iight, Imma come down and get ready. Talk to yall in a minute"
I hung up my phone and looked down at lizzy. "Baby I gotta bounce"

"Okay De," She said with a pout. I rolled my eyes before kissing her in the forehead. "You act like you don't see me, babe I'm floor under you. Relax. " I hot up from the bed and searched the floor for my pants.

"Mh mh mh" I looked over at her, to see lizzy sitting up and smiling at me.

"What's that look on yo face for? "

I asked as I pulled back on my jeans.

"No particular reason, you just have a fairly nice ass and a very bruised back" She said with a smile as she fixed her self under her blanket. I pulled on my sneakers and grabbed shirt. Before patting down my pockets yo make sure i had my keys, wallet and phone.

"Alright baby I gotta go" I said as i moved over to the bed.

"Okay" She sighed, making me feel guilty for leaving her.

"You'll see me soon, I promise" kissing her on the forehead, I left the room, to see Crystal staring at me from on the couch. A smug smile was worn on her face and it just made me laugh.

"Michaelis..."

I tipped my head at her before pretty much running out of the door. Cuz I could tell by the look in her eye that she had it out for me and bad.

I'm guesssing it's cuz of last night and the whole she slept on the couch.

I chuckled to myself and left the dorm room. When i got the elevator, I clicked the button and to my surprise when the door opened I saw Sophie... in a tank top, booty shorts and fuzzy slippers. I raised an eye brow at her as we switched spots.