Wait... what?

*Rashaun's point of view*

I walked through the quad from my last class, and headed to the lot where my car was. On my way there, I saw Lizzy sitting on the grass under a tree with a book in her hand. She was wearing a black tank top, a opened over sized yankies jersey, jeans shorts, white thigh high stocking with the black stripes across the top and black sneakers. Her hair was out in big curls, and honestly she was just too damn beautiful.

I was surprised that Deonie left her alone... i looked around to see if he was near by but i ain't see him. So I walked up the small hill and over to her.

"Hey Liz" Her head shot up at me and we kept an intent gaze for a moment before she broke it and instantly began packing up her stuff

"What do you want shawn?" She snapped as she got up and threw her bag over her shoulder.

"...Can we talk?" I asked,

She paid me no mind, no attention, no nothin. I didn't wanna do it, but she left me with no choice. As she pushed past me, I grabbed her gently by the wrist and turned her to face me.

... in in response to that she bitch slapped me- hard, right across the face.

"Sorry" She said dryly as she held her hand in her other hand. I guess she hit me so hard she hurt herself. "Just... last time we were together you planned to attack me and all"

"Yeah, that's kinda why I wanted to talk. I wanted to apologize for that night and everything else." I sighed as i sat down onto the grass "it was real fucked up and I know I shouldn't have done it. You ain gotta forgive me but I still thought I should still make the effort to make things right"

She looked down at me, and then plopped down next to me.

"Honestly, it was fucked up. But every one makes mistakes and everyone does stupid ass shit." She replied. I felt her hand press against my back, she rubbed it slightly. Then pulled it away and rested her head on my shoulder.

"But now I see you truly love him, even after learning about the game"

She pulled her head off of me and tilted her head

"...What game??"

"He never told you about he game?" I asked.

She looked confused for a moment, almost a little lost and that's when i realized that i fucked up. I guess he didn't end up telling her about it.

"I remember you mentioned something about a game but he never ended up telling me anything about it"

Shit... even tho i was banned and on break from them. I can't believe I fucked up, I'm not supposed to talk about it. I just sold out Deonie. If he finds out, he'll have my head.

"Oh... um never mind then" I hopped from my spot and looked down at her. "Sorry love, forget I said anything, and uhh.... catchya later." I basically ran down the hill and to the lot in a rush. Gaining enough space between us so she couldn't get to me to ask anything.
*Elizabeth's point of view*

I stared at Rashaun as he ran away. He left me with so many questions, and so little have been answered. I got up from my spot, grabbed my bag and began on my way back to the dorm.

First I began blowing his phone up with text messages

Me: hey babe
Babe?
Baby?
Deonie
Deon
Daddy
Answer me
Please
Nigga
Bruh
Fucking answer
Or nah
That's fine
K fham.
No one's begging
Fuck you and your little dick
I'm totally kidding
I still love you
Answer me
Please
Bye :(