Morning After

*Trey's pointing view*

I woke up this morning with a roaring hang over and an ache in my back. Shit it hurts. I woke up and went straight to the washroom to shower and brush my teeth. The hot water soothed my back and helped a bit with the hang over but it still hurt like a bitch. I made myself some tea and grabbed a granola bar before plopping onto the couch.

Placing my mug onto the coffee table. I lounge back and pulled out my iPhone 5s I slid through the contacts until I found Sophia.

Trey: can you bring your hangover cure and the deep relief please

Sophie: Alright, I'm coming. Be there in 10

Trey: Thanks beautiful.

After a few minutes of watching T.V, there was a knock at the door. Getting onto my feet, I went to answer it. When the door opened, there stood Sophie in her pink and white pj pants, a white crop top and these fuzzy house slippers. I covered my mouth when I saw her, it was really cute and all I wanted to do was laugh, but I know she'd kick my ass if i did.

"Don't " she said as she walked in, handing me a little glass bottle "If I'm working on you, we need a flat surface you can lay on."

"Let's just go back to my Room, Triston isn't here" i said as I opened the little bottle and took whatever was in it and washed it down with my tea. then I took up my mug and brought it over to my room. She followed behind me and closed the door.

"I know, he's in mine" My eyes dartEd back to her as I placed my cup on the dresser, I raised an eye brow at her curious. "Him and Crystal were at it all night, Liz had to sleep on the couch"

I chuckled to myself as I laid down into the bed.

"Lay on my stomach with my shirt off right?"

"Yes sir" I did as she said and flipped over onto my stomach. She then walked over and climbed on top of me, straddling from behind. "Alright, this is gonna be a little cold"

All of a sudden I felt a cool gel spread across my back, I had to resist the urge to scream out like a bitch. But the shit was just too cold.

"Ayyy"

"Relax Trey, it's gonna warm up... Eventually"

She began on my back with the cool gel, massaging both the upper and lower back. Her hands were like magic, holy. Pulling out every knot and kink in my back, but this is what she was going to school for so it didn't surprise me too much.

"Oh Trey... I wanted to say thank you" She said softly as her hands ran down my back, increasing the pressure.

"For what?"

"Last night, Jamar was being an ass and you helped me out. I'm thankful" she finished massaging my back and laid down on top of me. Wrapping her arms around my torso and kissed my neck.

This kinda took me by surprise, so I enjoyed her kisses for a moment, before grabbing onto her side and playfully flipped us over.

"Trey!" she shrieked through her giggling. She released me and I quickly switched positions with her, she laid on her back and I straddled her lap.

With a devious smirk, I took one of my hands and planted it on the bed next to her head. While using the other to caress her cheek.

"What was that for?" she asked

"How are you gonna kiss up on a nigga and not expect something like this to happen" I teased. She reached her hands up to hit me. But instead, I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them against the bed over her head. Leaning down with our lips centimetres apart, I smiled "Now whatchya gonna do?"

"Not a damn thing" Sophia replied, with a small smile of her own. Her eyes glitteres with mischief. She knew what was coming from next and this time she wasn't gonna fight it.

"Good girl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Triston's point of view*

I woke up this morning in a bed that was not mine, with my arms wrapped around a girl that will soon be.

Her head rested against my chest, and my arm was wrapped around her. Holding her close to me. This girl was a total 10, so I'm really curious on how she ducked our list.

"Morning sunshine" I said as I felt her move a bit. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Morning, I didn't realize you stayed the night"

"To be honest, neither did I" I joked. "I'm hoping rounds two and three did you justice, cuz it did for me"

"Yeah, it was great. But I apologize for the scars on your back now"

"What scars?"

"Oh, you'll see" she giggled as she got up from the bed. "I've got a few things to do so I gotta go you're welcome to leave whenever"

I watched as she walked bare naked with close in her hand into the washroom. The water turned on and she was in there for about 30- 45 minutes. Meanwhile I laid there in bed just fantisizing about last night. Damn

She stepped out of the washroom wearing black heels, a red sun dress and a little black strap purse.

"Wow, you look cute"

"Mhm... Later T" she then spun around and exited the room.

What a woman