Game Day

*Raven's point of view*

The girls and I sat in the stands of the stadium excited as hell. The vultures were winning in the championship game against the Jameson Jaguars. We were just five minutes before half time.

"58-20-17. HIKE!" Allen yelled before pushing the ball back. Riley took the ball and ran for it while Trent was Knocking guys back left, right and centre. Riley faked a pass to Dylan before tossing it over to Bryan. Bryan took over, dashing through the field, until a large line backer from Jameson came ready to ram him down. Bryan tossed the ball to Deonie, the ball spiralled through the air and Deonie. Jumped up to grab it.

Once he did the crowd cheered, he sprinted through the rest of the field, dodging players, faking them out left and right and literally flipped over one of them.

"TOUCH DOWN!" the crowd went wild.

Now we were just ahead, we were ahead ahead. It was 24- 12 at half time. And Like that touch down was just so beautiful that none of us knew what to do.

The players pulled off the the side lines and the cheerleaders took over the Field along with the band. The half time show with the cheerleaders was pretty awesome until everyone just cut the music and all the lights shut off.

Everyone panicked for a moment,and asked questions. The entire 'stadium' almost turned into complete chaos until the lights came back on, to see Deonie standing in the middle of the cheerleaders wearing a black suit.

"As long as you love me..."

The girls and I all looked at Liz who sat there with a shocked look on her face.

"We're under pressure, Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in, Keep it together, Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning" Deonie sang as he started choreography with the cheerleaders. Every movement was insync with each other. They broke into a hip hop routine on the field with back flips and tricks.
"But hey now, you know, girl know,
We both know it's a cruel world, But I will take my chances"

That's when Bryan and Triston ran from the field into the stands and up to us. Taking Liz out of her seat and bringing her back down

"As long as you love me, We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me. I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (love me)
As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (love me)"

I looked over at the other girls and we all laughed and clapped along while the entire crowd began clap along too. They brought Liz out onto the field and sat her down by Deonie as he sang. He was hooked up to a Mic and his voice was broadcasted around the entire arena.

To be honest Deonie has a sexy ass singing voice, and Liz was absolutely lucky to have him. Even though he fucked up.

The cheerleaders than began to dance around Liz as Deonie sang. They led her up and basically danced her around the entire field.

Before the bridge, there was a break in the music for dance break. The cheerleaders, and Deonie worked out this routine to a t, with popping snd locking, spinning, and sliding. Back flips and everything in between.

"I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah, Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous it,I'll fly you to it, I'll beat you there Girl you know I got you Us, trust...A couple of things I can't spell without 'U'"

The other voice boomed through the speakers, rapping and that's when we saw Trey run out in his letter man's jacket, Jeans and black air forces, with a matching snap back and black diamond rolex.

"Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do, Used to tell me, "Sky's the limit", now the sky's our point of view, Man now we stepping out like, "Whoa" (Oh God)
Cameras point and shoot.Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you"

He rapped Next to Deonie as Deonie took over the next half

"You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with, But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true, true, true,
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than to go ahead and start with someone new"

They pulled out some tricks and Deonie pulled Liz to his chest and just sang the last line straight.

"As long as you love me"

Liz wrapped her arms around his neck as he panted and held his arm around her waist.

"Lizzy... Take me back, I'm begging you"

She pulled him into a kiss and the crowd went completely insane for them. The girls and I got up too and clapped. Gave it a standing ovation.

It was just so cute. And so loving and so much effort. I could truly say they were my life goals, and my relationship goals.

He picked her up and spun her around, before putting her back onto the field.

He moved his mic and said something to her, then she kissed him once more and they both walked off to the side.

*************************

We were in the fourth quarter of the game. Down to 50-47. Winning by literally three points. If Jameson gets a touch down then we are screwed.

"26-17-46 HIKE!" the ball went back and the guys went into full throttle.

The ball went flying from one person to the next, sprinting down the field. Each guy dodged, even watched Triston basically fly across the field before his ass got tackled. But he still had the ball.

The crowd went wild, practically insane.

The lines were set once more and Allen began.

"16-30-17 HIKE"

The boys went into full throttle. I watched as they ran into battle, shoving and holding back Jameson, as Dixon tossed the ball and it spiralled through the air. Liam sprinted for it, and jumped. He caught the ball straight. And almost tumbled over, but staying on his feet he ran for it. The line backer from Jameson, number 21 was on his trail and before we knew it, Liam was on the ground, but the ball was in the air once more.

Deonie caught the ball and ran for it, almost at the post with Trey on one side of him and Bryan on the other. While they were being trailed, and that's when Deonie did something that wasn't expected. Deonie handed the ball over to Bryan, in order to spin behind and tackle the guy right behind him.

I don't even knowing that was allowed, but to sure hell the ref accepted it.

Bryan made it to the post, scoring a touch down and winning the game for Vanrie!!!!

Everyone screamed and shouted, we hugged in celebration. It was a wrap, we won the game and couldn't be happier.

Game Set And Match
************************