Caught in the act

*Jalyssa ' s point of view*
Sigh ...

I should tell you my history with Deonie. Deonie is my best friend. I've known him since kindergarten and we've been friends ever since he stood up for me when that little bitch, Troy took my 64 pack of Crayola crayons. Since that say we were inseparable. Around high school when he became a hot shot, and I was a geek he took me and turned me into that girl every nigga wanted and every girl envy.
He also was the first guy to ever hit, and so he kinda always has a special place in my heart. But he only ever saw me as a friend, shattering my heart into a million.

However we find comfort in each other whenever we couldn't find comfort in anyone else. Which later turned into our friends with benefits idea. But after seeing what he's done to Liz, it just reminds me when he hurt me. But the fact that he's doing it to her on purpose. It hurt even worse, henceforth he had to pay.

Today was a different day, a different mind set and just a different me all together. The first thing I did was shower, dry off and lotion. Then i brushed my teeth again before putting on my clothes.

I put on a red lace Victoria secret outfit. With lace panty hose stockings. I then did my makeup; thick eyeliner, mascara, and glossy deep red lips. I then put on a black mini skirt, a red tank top and red heels. I let my hair down and then walked into then living room where the second thing I had to do was set up my camera, I pulled the step stool over and climbed it. Then hooked the camera on top or the TV. I then took a USB cord and strung it down behind the TV that was mounted high on the walk and brought it down to look as if it was the ps3 camera. Then i synced my speaker remote to my camera

Thank God I'm a tech major

I hooked it up and made sure it was perfect. Blended in so well that he wouldn't even realize it. The last thing I did was check my phone, to see what time it was.

I turned on the TV and sat on the couch with my legs crossed, waiting patiently until I heard a knock at the door. I turned on the camera, I walked over to the door and opened it to see Deonie standing in all his glory. Sexy man beast.

"Hey Deon" I said with a smirk "come in " I strutted back into the room. He closed the door behind him and followed me. I then sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me. "So what did you want?"

He turned to me and smiled before he brushed his thumb against my cheek and ran it down to my lip.

"I just missed you"

"Deon, you have a girl. Remember?"

"Baby. That hadn't stopped us once before" he leaned in close and tipped my jaw up before planting a kiss me. I kissed him back softly. He got his knees onto the couch, grabbed my legs and pulled them under him. I bit his lip and tugged him deeper, while his hands felt my body. His hands ran up and down my sides as he groped my body.

As we kissed he pulled off my shirt, and then his own, before he let his lips travel down to where the waist band of my skirt started. He then flipped my skirt up and tugged at my thong with his teeth. And then slowly kissed my inner thigh.

I giggled as his lips move closer and closer to

Oh my....

****************************

After an hour or two, we ended up laying there on the couch. Me laying on top of him, both of us naked, as i traced my finger up and down his chest and around his tattoos. His hands gripped my hips and massaged them.

I looked up at him with a smile and he returned it before kissing me.

"I do enjoy these sessions, you're just so damn fun" he said as he ran his thumb up my side, gently against my skin.

"Mmm... i guess" I said basically purring as he ran his hand over my body. He made me think about our relationship and how our lives would be if we were the ones together. How would things really be?

If i had him and he was with me...

I got up and stretched. As i did, I felt his hand slap hard against my ass. I turned and narrowed my eyes at him while he chuckled at me.

"Alright I think imma head out" he said as he got up himself. He pulled on his clothes and I pulled back on mine too. once finally dressed, he kissed me softly and headed for the door. "We'll talk in a bit"

I nodded my head and he then disappeared put of the dorm room. I then took my stepping stool and climbed up to grab the camera. I paused it and saved the video. Then i pulled out the memory card and put it in my laptop. Then opened the file, and began to watch it. Not bad.... not bad at all.

I edited the video, cutting out some of the more vulgar parts and keeping every part that made him look like a fucking asshole. Then i grabbed a blank DVD from my cabinet and put it in my laptop and finally burned it on the DVD. Once finished I took it out, put it in its case and labeled evidence.

It was ready.... it was time to show Liz what he her precious Deonie is made of