Stop, drop and roll

*Deonie's point of view *

"Yo, let's get outta here today. Staying in this room is gonna get annoying quick" Trey said as he pulled on his white t shirt and chains.

"Yeeah, I agree wit my boy" Tris replied as he drank his water bottle on the couch.

Those boys were a lot to handle and shit but I had to hand it to em, they could get bitches. Triston with his light skinned baby face self always seeking that opportunity. Which helped in the long run, cuz now he at 29 kills and 20,000 points.

Den we got Trey the Puerto Rican nigga always got bitches, cuz they say he is bomb and I rate it cuz he my nigga. Like no wonder he is third on the chart with 30 kills and over 20,100 points. Bryan is second, and other Goddamn latino, but he's the twist tho. Man is good with words and can read a woman's behaviour like the back of his hand and let's face bitches love niggas like that. So that leaves Bry with 32 kills and 20,400 and I'm top of the score board, dat dark chocolate dat the ladies can't get enough of, who is quite swave with the ladies, with 38 kills and 21,000 points.

"Iight, lemme go get dressed and we can hit the campus" I opened back my room door to see Bryan getting ready.

"We goin out today, you in?"

"When have I not been in nigga, heard you loud asses through the door"

"Oh like how I heard Sonya through the door yesterday? " I joked

"Bro, I'm sorry about that. She just came over to talk and things happened and she advanced and y'kno I just couldn't resist. Girls a beast"

I shook my head and gave a half assed smile.

"Yeah it's cool, I gotchu" I dapped him and then got ready myself. Putting on some jeans, a Navy blue long sleeved muscle shirt, my blue black and white  Jordan 4's, and my silver chain. Then I just brushed my waves, grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and I was ready. "Waste yutes, are ya ready"

"who the fuck you calling waste yutes?"

Triston said popping into our room in some black joggers, white t shirt and Jordan's.

"relax, I was kidding nigga. No need to snap"

He then slid out of the room and Bryan and I caught up with them. All dressed we locked the door and  headed out.

****************

We walked over to one of the best diner on campus, but half way there, there was a group of banging black girls crossing past. Tris, Bry and I just shot out eyes over at Trey who was almost salvating at the mouth.

"Would you like some water?" Triston teased handing him his water bottle

"Get that shit out of my face" Trey hit the bottle out of his hand "Y'all I'll...  Be right back" and just like that he was off. We then went to the dinner and found ourselves a booth, five minutes later Trey returned and slid into the booth.

"I come barring gifts" with that he emptied his pockets and dropped out 8 numbers.

"You sharing? " Bry asked in such a  surprised tone you'd think that it was cuz God just came back to earth

"Of course, what's the point of having my seven years of great abundance while my boys go through seven years of famine." we all stopped think of what he just said before I said anything

"Did you just rip a bible verse?"

"Yes I did, " he then pulled out two names that he wanted first and then offered the rest to us. We all picked them based on their names. Once we looked up, we saw a group of four girls walking past us, laughing. One was my friend Sophia the beautiful Latina, one was the sexy little Raven, one looked like the skater check but I've never seen her look so nice before and the other was Elizabeth that stunna that was added to.our list late.

"Yo she is actually fine" Triston whistled

"Aye! My nigga Sophie's and Crystal are over there. Hold up" Trey slid out of the booth and walked over to the girls who were two booths back.

*Trey's pov*

Getting up from the booth, I walked over to the girls and leaned on the side by the table.

"Well hello ladies" I said with a smile, I then began to take each of their hands and kissed them. "Sophia," *kiss* "Crystal" *kiss* "Raven" *kiss* "And... Oh, I don't believe we met, what is yo name sweetie?"

"Her name is Lizzy and she don't want anything to do with yo dirty ass" Sophia joked as she pushed me asside. I kissed Lizzy's hand and caught her in a deep gaze.

"You're very beautiful Lizzy, did you know that?" she tensed a bit but her dark brown eyes sparkled. She was really fine, and a black girl I'd wife. And I barely ever say that.

"Trey can I talk to you for a moment? " Sophia asked with a heated tension in her eyes. Nah I might have a thing for black girls but Sophie and I had history.

"Ay ay mami" she slid out of the booth and took me to the back near the washroom.

"What are you doing?" she said sternly as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm just... Playing around" I teased

"Well stop"

"Why? She's a cutie"

"I don't want you and yo niggas involvong her in a game that'll break her heart. Don't forget I know everything about your boys little game and your score system. Not many know about that shit especially that electronic score board in y'all room." she spat out "That girl is fragile and she's got dreams, and doesn't need a man to distract her and rip her heart out cuz he wanted just wanted to fuck. How much is she worth"

I stood there in silence, feeling completely shamed.

"1,000,000,000"

" Mierda! que es mucho. Is she worth the most on your list right now?"

Translation: Holy shit that's a lot

"Yeeah..." I stopped and pinned her against the wall, narrowing my eyes down at hers "You know I would quit the game if you'd just be with me"

"You know I can't do that. I have a boyfriend papi" her voice was so soft, so gentle and it made me sick that someone else had her, any time he wanted to.

I stoked her cheek with my thumb and smiled.

" Tú fuiste el que se escapó, you know that right?"
Translation: you were the one that got away

She smiled and I could see her cheeks starting to turn a little red " Te amo, siempre lo haré"
Translation: I love you, don't forget it

While she was still in her blushing state, I took the opportunity to plant a gentle kiss on her lips and walk away. It killed me a bit to walk away, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. When I returned to the girls table Deonie, Triston and Bryan we already putting the moves on the girls. Those bitches move way to quick for my liking. They were all in a group conversation, laughing over something.

"What are we talking about?" I ask nonchantly

"Nothing bro, just how much fun this year is gonna be. We're hosting the first party right?" Triston asked

"Nah, it's Bry and i's job to do that, y'all can take the next one tho" Deonie chuckled out.

Sophie returned back to her seat and the guys and I went back to ours, but not before exchanging numbers first. Pretty sure we were the first group of guys to actually interact with Liz and thank God. If they found out how great her personality was she'd be screwed, figuratively and literally. Poor girl doesn't even have a chance