Good morning

*Deonie's point of view*

This morning I woke up with a small head ache, a smile on my face and a bed that ain mine. But shit, I had the best night I've had in a little while. Fucked so many sorority girls. Shit was crazy.

Like lemme give you a run down of yesterday. We got to the house, met a couple of their 'sisters', invited some other girls from the other sororities and a couple of frat boys that i knew and we had our selves a party. Then i took this girl Marley back to her room and we fucked. It was iight but her top game was on point. Went down and i ended up being dragged back up by this girl Stephanie and boy oh boy thw shit she can do in the bed room. Did a full split on this dick and ain said shit about it. And then Aliyah and Alex, these twins.... oh my gawd, shit was crazy. Full split times two, plus top, got some cuffs and whips and massaging and just. It was like and full body treatment sensation. My ass might go to hell for this but truth be told, I don't give two shits.

Now- lemme state this shit again.

This morning I woke up with a small head ache, a smile on my face and in a bed that ain't mine. On my left I had a light skinned chick, and on the right I had a dark skinned. God was really looking out for a brotha.

Can i get a
Preach and Amen!!!!

I smiled and laid there for a moment longer before getting up without disturbing them. I found my clothes and put them back on before going over to the chestnut dresser to where they said they had the extra dental kits... damn, did these girls do this shit so often that they had a designated dental kit spot. Kmt

I took it to the washroom with me, and brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting my sun glasses on and my jacket over my arm. I checked for my wallet, my keys and my phone.

Curiously enough, I clicked on my screen to see if i got any messages... 20 texts and 7 missed calls from Lizzy. Oh boy. I left the washroom and went downstairs to find Triston eating a bowl of cereal, Bryan making out with some girl on the couch and Trey... no where to be found.

"Iight niggas I'm tryna head back to campus, who's coming with me and who's waiting for Trey?" I asked

"I'm coming" Triston said before drank the milk from the bowl and tossed it in the sink. My grabbed his jacket and walked over to me. "Leggo"

We left the house, went down the steps and walked over to the car.

"Yoooo did you answer your phone last night?" Triston asked, sliding into the passangers seat

"Nah, woke up to bare messages tho. Did you?"

"Nah, but like... i got a phone call from Crystal doe. Left me a message about how she wanted me, would have gave it to her too if i wasn't here"

I chuckled as i strapped myself into the drivers seat. Tossing my phone over to Triston, I started the engine.

"Yo, text Bae back and tell her I'm good. I love her and I'll see her soon" I said pulling from the curb.

"Iight man, I gotchu"

*******************************

Back on campus, in our dorm, I hopped into the shower, and washed myself thoroughly before before coming out. I dried off, lotioned, put on my socks, my black ball shorts, my black and red new balances and my costume tee that has a crown cresent on the right aide of the chest and says king steal yo girl on the back.

I came around and laid myself on my bed, pulled out my phone and checked it.

Bae: alright. I was just wondering where you at
Me: .. you ain gotta worry. I'm always safe, always alright. Baby are you good?
Bae: yeee, I'm just chilling
Me: alright alright. Wanna come down here and give daddy a kiss
Bae: I would... but I can't, I'm a little busy
Me: iight, want me to come up and help?
Bae: oh no.. I'm fine. Don't worry about me
Me: iight ily
Bae: mhm true fham. Like u too.
Me: babe you good?
Bae: yeah. I'm fine, fham I'm great. Bye.
Me: uh... later

I raised an eye brow at her responses. She was acting differently, like really dry and just salty. I didn't know what was up, but like it was whatever. I texted Jaylssa next, I needed to know if my spy had any new information for me. Or any new positions for me to try out...

Me: yo Jay
Jay: hey love
Me: you free right now?
Jay: yeah, just come up when you're ready
Me: cool cool. be up in ten.

Jay has been my best friend for a long time, we were in elementary school together, then we both got into the school and she's my spy for the new girls, she tells me about the girls on campus and how the boys and I can make our moves. Oh and one more thing we occasionally fuck, whenever her or i ever had a need. The other comes in to help the other out.

Getting up from my bed, i walked into the living area and moved the painting to access the mainframe score board Jay put up for me a while ago. I added in more girls and points to everyone who texted me. And then updated my own too. Damn... my new number is 46.

I chuckled to myself as i pulled he painting back over, tucked my phone in my pocket, grabbed my keys and left the room.

Time to go and see what she got