First day

*Elizabeth's point of View*

The weekend went by so quickly and now it was Tuesday or in other words the first day of school. Schedules here were weird, everything was literally planned out like college or university. My day was university literature at 10 am to 11:30, business management at 12 pm to 1:45pm, advertising /marketing from 3:00 to 4:15 and vocals from 4:30 to 5:30.

After going through my morning routine of showering, brushing my teeth, doing my hair and makeup, I packed up my bag with my books and pens. Grabbed my cellphone, wallet and keys, shoving them into the front pocket of my black and blue jansport.

I hopped up onto my feet and opened my drawer to find something cute to wear. Cuz let's face it first impressions count.

"What do you think?" asked crystal

Directly my eyes to her, I was taken back for a moment. She was wearing grey and black tribal tights, a black crop top that said Top Rock in silver and black soft moccasins. Her hair was in these big loose curls and I stood there in shock.

"You look so fire. Girl I can't" she spun around and posed

"Thank you, now what are you wearing?" she asked me, with a smile. I shrugged as I dug my hands through my drawer.

I pulled out a white halter top, black skinny jeans, my white and black Jordans and my leather jacket.

Crystal had the same first class this morning, while the two other girls had already left for class at 9. We packed up our stuff and left the dorm, ready to hit this new school year.

We walked through the campus and I felt guys eyes on me, it was so weird because back at home or never got this much attention. But it wasn't the quad that bothered me, it was class.

In class as I sat into my desk and Crystal sat into the one next to me, less than three minutes later two sexy as hell white boys came over to us. Muscular, tall, brown eyes, one had brown hair and the other was a dirty blonde.

"Hello ladies" said the brown haired one "I'm Jason and this is my twin brother, Chris"

"Hello ladies" Chris took my hand and kissed it and then kissed Crystals "What are your names?"

"Well. I'm Crystal but you can call me Criss"

"And I'm Lizzy, short for Elizabeth "

"Um, can you beautiful ladies excuse us for a minute"

The two of them moved to the side and began to talk for a minute before walking back over.

"Elizabeth huh?" Jason said as Chris went to go entertain Crystal, who enjoyed the company. "By chance is your last name young?"

"Why yes it is, how'd ya know? " Chris turned from Crystal and directed his attention towards me.

"Cuz your name some how carry a lot of weight around here in a short amount of time" he winked "Heard what you did to Tris, boy never saw it coming"

"Liz.... You never did tell us what happened in there y'kno," Crystal said turning to me

I sighed and smiled in my chair

"Well if you must know... He got a little touchy and so, I put my fighting skills to work"

Crystal dapped me and smiled

"Yasss girl, don't let a nigga touch where he ain't supposed to" she called out.

We both then smiled at the guys who sent us both a seemingly sexy glance and went back to their seats.