!!Victory!!

*Deonie's point of view*

After the game I was so hyped and so was the rest of the team. We could not believe that we won the championship game. That was amazing!

So the guys and I headed back to our dorm to get ready for the party. When we got there I was the first in the washroom to get showered.

After my shower i put on my boxers and chose my outfit, thinking along the lines of a burgundy red short sleeve shirt, tan khakis, black socks, black Jordan 5's, with my red and black bulls snap back, gold Bacardi watch and gold chain. once i was dressed i sprayed my self with my cologne and brushed my teeth. Now I was completely fresh.

"Yeo Deonie, you about ready?" Bryan called to me,

i walked out of the room and into the living area where the others were ready and dressed to the nines. Like when you saw these guys, you could tell there were apart of my squad cuz no one could top us.

"Yeah, I'm ready" I grabbed my key card and lanyard before we all left the dorm room and headed to the elevators.

"Tonight is gonna be turnt as fuck and we all know it" Trey said walking backwards to the elevator.

"Yass" Triston added, we all looked at him and Trey quickly punched him in the stomach. Triston then quickly grabbed his stomach and gasped.

"Don't start with that gay shit before I change roommates" Trey sneered at him, Bryan and I held back our laughter and shot our looks over to Trey "No, I'm not homophobic but... I definitely know this nigga here is straight"

We all loaded into the elevator and i pressed the button that was gonna take us to the ground floor. The doors closed and i looked over Triston.

"Speaking of straight" I said before i smirked at Triston "You and Crystal have been getting kinda close lately... Is that heading somewhere or...?"

"Relax nigga, I've got plans for that ass. Don't worry"

"Good boy" I teased "Glad my tricks are rubbing of on you"

"Nigga shut up, if it were up to you, we'd all end up getting cuffed"

We all laughed as we got out of the elevator and headed to the club house. I raised my hands up by my head in surrender and shook my head with a laugh.

"Aye, not much i can say about that. With a girl like mine, and ass like what she got. You'd wanna get cuffed and stay cuffed"

"I fucking agree" Trey said pointing to me "especially since I finally got Sophie back on my side. It's a done deal... but, not just yet"

The guys and I walked through the lobby and stopped where we saw the girls. Sophia, Crystal, and Raven.

"Yo ladies" Triston said with a smirk as he walked over to them and threw his arms around both Crystal and Raven's shoulders. "How are y'all doing toniiight!"

"Triston, are you already drunk?!" Sophia teased as she pushed at his chest.

"Nah, just happy"

I looked around and realized I didn't see Liz... where was she?

"Hey girls.. where's liz?" I asked them

"She's still upstairs" Sophia said wearing a devilish little smirk on her face

"We are actually supposed to send you up to her," Crystal added "She said something about having a gift for you"I raised both my eye brows and looked over at them, the guys looked humoured but the girls looked as if they were hiding something.

"Go on up" Sophia said as she walked over to Trey from behind, her dress was short and tight against her body, the way her hair fell down her body and the sounds of her heels were just... My God. Her hands wrapped around his waist and slowly went up, before she peaked from under his arm and tucked herself under his arm "We'll take care of your boys"

I watched as Trey bit his lip as he looked down at her in surprise.

"Oh will you now?" he asked

"Always do, don't I?" she replied back softly, as one of her hands wrapped around him and the other pressed against his chest. She gave him a quick peck on the lips before looking at me once again "Why are you still down here, go see her"

I tipped my head and jogged away, back to the elevators.

When i was on her floor, i jogged over to her room door and then stopped. I took a few deep breaths, to relax my heart rate and then knocked on the door. After three minutes of waiting patiently, the door opened and i literally dropped my jaw. Like i swore to God that my Jaw hit the floor when i saw her.

Elizabeth stood there at the door, holding each side of the door frame. Her usually curly hair was dead straight, and reached past the middle of her arm. She wore no make up except eye liner and had the sexiest glossy red lips i've ever seen. And that's just the beginning. Her robe was black silk and laid open to where i then saw her body, she wore this black and cream lace corset that held her body in tight and perfect, with matching place panties and black garters. All tied together with the classic red bottoms i got her earlier this week. She looked insane, completely and absolutely mind boggling.

"Elizabeth..." i finally said breaking the silence.
A slick smile graced her lips before she ran her tongue against her pearly white teeth.

"It's rather captivating when you use my full name baby... Say it again, and I'll let you in"

"..Elizabeth"

she grabbed my by the neck of my shirt and pulled me into the door room, slamming the door closed behind us. She shoved me against the closed door and kissed me roughly against the lips, and with every kiss her hands traveled over my body before she finally threw off my hat and yanked off my shirt between kisses.

"Elizabeth..." I said between a kiss, her eyes shot up at me and before i knew it she broke the kiss, took my hand and led me back to the bed room. Shoved me onto her bed and did the most surprising thing I'd ever seen her do before. She was having a complete power trip, and took control. She grabbed my wrist with one hand and reached down under the bed and pulled out a pair of cuffs.

What in the world was going on with this girl... and why didn't she do this more often?

She cuffed one side of my wrist and then roped it around the bed frame before locking the other wrist. I then smiled as i watched her, she dropped the robe and straddled my lap and leaned over to kiss me on the lips, this time passionately. I felt every single tingle and it was so bad, that i swore i felt butterflies in my stomach... this girl was doing something bad to me, making me feel so much more than I thought i did. She's the one.

Her lips pulled from mine and the then began to work her way down leaving a trail of kisses from my lips, to my neck and down my chest until she hit my v-line.

"Baby..." she said softly, looking me dead in the eyes as she played with my belt buckle.

"Yes.. Liz?"

A wicked smirk crossed her lips before she licked them and batted her eyelashes at me

"Congratulations"

************************************************************************