Where the hell is she

*Rashaun's point of view*

When Liz left after getting into an argument with the brunette, she disappeared. I looked around for her but she was nowhere to be found. Bopping around, I looked around the room asking everyone for her. No one had seemed to know where she was, so instead of worrying about her I decided to grab a cup of henny and join the party.

*****************

I watched as a group of people played flip, sip or strip in the corner. I staggered over with a happy grin and joined in on the fun.

"Rashaun!!!" a girl squealed wrapping her arms around me. To be honest I couldn't remember what her name was, but I did remember how amazing her body was, like damn.

"Aye baby girl" I said to her as I hugged her back for a minute. "What we playin over here?"

"Was playin flip, sip, strip not too long ago but we have just started playing never have I ever." Said Damian "Are you bout it?"

Damian wore this cheesy grin as he was wrapped around by two girls on either sides. He sat with Allen, Andrew and Chris who by the way also had girls draped over them.

"I'm fucking bout it, pour some of dat in my cup" Andrew got up and poured me whatever was in that bottle and I took a seat around the table.

"Ooookay, so never" a girl on his arm started "have I ever given head" all the girls took up their cups and took a sip.

I smirked at them, knowing how my night might end up going from great to blessed in a matter of minutes.

We went through a few rounds and by the 10- or 11 one I knew I had, had a lot to drink tonight. The liquor swayed through me, and I was starting to feel a different way. Turning around to look at the rest of the party, I saw Liz walk in almost glowing and with Deonie cheesing like a bad ass.

"No.... That motherfuxker didn't" I mumbled as I got up, staggering around to get to Deonie. But that's when the idea came to me, why don't I just play with Liz instead. Changing my direction I found her on the dance floor swaying her hips to the music. I bit my bottom lip as I watched her dance, she put in real work. I grabbed onto her hips and pressed her against me.she flinched a second but got comfortable a moment later with me grinding her.

I then turned my head quickly to see Liz waltzing through the crowd pretty much glowing, while Deonie followed behind her cheesing behind her, with that cocky grin of his.

"That's dirty bastard" I mumbled under my breath as I got up. I watched as Liz walked into the crowd. He on the other hand was just seconds behind her.

Stumbling over to him, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

"Hallway Now" I mumbled aggressively under my breath.

*Deonie's point of view *

I followed Rashaun into the hallway. And we were followed Trey, Tris, Bry, Andrew, Jason and Damian.

"You fucking cheat" Rashaun yelled at me, trying to size up once the door closed "You've got niggas cock blocking me, while I'm Tryna get my dick wet"

"Bitch relax, it's not an cheatin, if she ain't want yo ass anyway" I snapped back, holding out my chest and looking down at him. He was about an inch shorter than me but I still acted like he was a shortie.

"She dun said she wanted my dick over yours, cuz she wants to see how I throw it down in the bedroom" feeling so enraged I clenched my hands into fist and stood there resisting the feeling to knock him out cold "You're a bitch!" heyes continued "A real fucking bitch," I held my ground, "But at the end of the day, I'll fuck her in your bed. Let you listen to her moan and scream my Goddamn name. Learning that I could pleasure her in ways you'll never be able to"

I couldn't hold back any longer, I lost it.

Swinging my right fist forward, I punched him in the jaw. He stumbled back and wiped the blood from his mouth onto his sleeve before he rushed me and tackled me onto the ground, we wrestled for a bit until he was on my stomach, punching me cheek to cheek. I grabbed him by his hips and swung him to the ground switching positions for me to sit on him and choke him. Grabbing him by the neck I got onto my feet and picked him up. The guys then grabbed me and grabbed him, keeping us apart.

"I could kill you right now, But I won't." Rashaun spat.

" if you fuck with Elizabeth ever again we will have a problem. And don't tell her about this, if you do it won't be pretty" I replied dryly and intensely. My deep voice sent a spine shuttering way through all the guys. I saw the fear in Rashaun's face.

And this is why I run shit. It's not only that I can get any bitch I want or take any bitch from any nigga, but it's also that i instruct fear into all of them. I'm a pack leader, an alpha wolf. Top dog. I'm that nigga everyone wants, wants to be and scared of.

Bryan and Trey let go of me and I stepped into Rashauns view as Damian held him back. Catching his gaze I held a straight face, and a death glare

"Now since you wanted to fight me and you lost. She's my personal project now and you can not touch her. You're score is also going to drop a thousand points and banned from the next meeting. Better work hard ass hole to get back on my good side."

I turned around sharply, as if i were a super villian wearing a long cape, with my chest held high. With my head tilted up I walked back into the party room.