Walk Of Shame

*Elizabeth's point of View *

I woke up laying in bed comfortably, the blanket wrapped around my body and over my breast & the rest of my body. I smiled thinking of the amazing dream I had last night. Sex with Deonie, It was fascinating on all beliefs.

"Morning sunshine" looking up, I noticed Deonie shirtless, in grey sweat pants and with two cups in his hand.

oh shit.... It wasn't a dream. I lost my virginity to.. Deonie

I sat up quickly with the blanket covering my body. He sat down next to me and handed me a mug.

"You okay Liz?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah... I uh" I took a sip of the coffee "What time is it?"

"8:45, you should head down to your room. Class starts soon"

I stared blankly into my cup.

"we slept together last night, didn't we?" I asked curiously. Feeling a little ashamed of myself

"Yeah, and may I say. You're quite a freak, for a girl that has been a virgin all her life" he teased. I sipped on my coffee a little more.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts, I'll give it back. I promise "

He smiled and looked down at me, my breath was hot. His breath was minty fresh and he still kissed me, bruh, what is life?

"If you'd like, you can keep it" He placed his cup in the night stand and got up. Crossing over to the dresser he pulled out an oversized tee and tossed it next to me. I placed my cup down too and pulled on the shirt. I slipped my heels back on and gathered My dress, panties, bra and purse.

"So... I'll see you in second period Deonie? " I asked shyly.

"Yes ma'am" he replied as he picked up his mug. Our bodies were extremely close to each other and I giggled as I walked towards the door with my stuff. Out of nowhere Deonie smacks me on the ass so hard that I almost fell over, he then grabbed my waist and stood me up straight. I looked at him with narrow eyes, annoyed and yet giggly.

Going through the room door, I noticed Trey, Triston and Bryan sitting around the tv area. Drinking their tea, coffee or whatever was in their cups.

I attempted to leave un noticed but the sound of my shoes hinted me off. They all turned their heads and looked at me. All with a surprised by expression on their faces.

"Uh... Hi guys" I said with a wave

"Damn."

"No fucking way"

"He didn't"

I felt my cheeks flush as I walked out of the room and to the elevator. This was my walk of shame..I did it, lost my v card and do I regret it? No I do not.

*Deonie's point of view *

"Serious? You hit it?!" Bryan said in complete shock.

I smirked as I sipped my coffee

"Fuck yeah, and I'd do it again."

"I congratulate you my friend. I heard last night, shit was real" Trey added

"Turns out she likes it rough "

"So you gon add her to the score board or shall I?" Triston said as he walked over to the painting.

"To be honest, I don't wanna add her to the Score"

"Why not De" Trey asked "She was the end game, you'll be so far ahead it'll take 5 fucks with 5 new girls, a day for four entire years to catch up." Bryan brought up "And that's coming from the guy who's in second place"

I contemplated the issue for a minute and then waved over to Triston.

"Alright, input her as my score" in this case, if i were to wife her, no one could take my spot in first.

"There we go, now you're score is.... Holy shit" We all turned to look at Triston. The look on his face was absolutely priceless.
"You're score.... 1,000,021,000 points"

My jaw dropped, Trey's jaw dropped and Triston's jaw dropped. That shit was insane, that number was crazy. No one in the history of the game ever got that high. Ever.

"Wait, so then what would her score be now? Like the amount of points she's worth.... How much is it?"

"5,000,000" Bryan said bluntly. "And after that, she just drops by the hundreds.... But that's only if someone other than Deonie here fucks her. If he fucks her again he only can only gain about 100 points more each time. not like he needs it"

I shook my head as I walked back into my room. "We need a meeting pronto, I'll send out a message." I grab my phone off the dresser and open our emergency face book group.

KingDeon: meeting at 5 in the meeting room. Mandatory.

I stood there in a state of shock after I pressed send on the message. The game was pretty much over for me, and yet just the beginning.