Game time.

*Triston's point of view*

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I hadn't slept that well in days, weeks, hell maybe even months. I hopped out of bed and tightened the string on my black joggers with green and yellow weed leaves on it.

I looked over to see Trey still in his bed, snoring like a mother fucker. Damn that nigga was loud. Opening the door, my eyes were fixed on the girl I saw by the coffee pot. Long black hair, white t shirt, black heels.

Her body called for me from behind, probably one of Bryan's girls. I smirked as I made my way over to her, pulling her into me by her waist. I nipped her ear. She tensed at my touch at first and then I began to speak.

"Hey baby, why you wasting your time with a boy when you could have some fun with a man"

"Funny, the only man I have is in the other room" she bumped me back and off of her with her hips. The force made me release her and stumble slightly back, as she poured the two mugs on the counter.

Her voice clicked know my head and I moved to the side of her to see her face. Ah shit.

"Liz?!" she picked up the two mugs and turned to me.

"Hello again Tris, nice to see you looking well" she said as she passed by me with the mugs in her hand. Shit, De was one lucky ass nigga. Cuz a black girl with that body, that hair, that attitude and that everything else in between is hard as fuck to find. That bitch better keep a hold of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on I hit up the basketball court to play some two on two with Deonie, Trey and Bryan. Trey and I took on Deonie and Bryan. The game went smooth, and so far we were winning 12-10.

Bryan was blocking me, getting all up in my grill. So I wasn't having it, I back peddled and faked left. The bitch fell for it and I rushed around him.

"You gon learn today" I muttered as I dashed to the net, Trey kept on telling me he was open, but I wanted this basket so badly. And was so close until-

"Nope!" Bryan reappeared in front of me and hit the ball from my hand. I lost grip of the ball and, Deonie appeared behind me, snatching the ball. Running up and dunking the ball over my head. "Not in my house"

"Fuck" I hissed under my breath.

The ball slammed against the ground and bounced, over and over and over again.

"Dumb ass" Trey muttered "I was open, could have just thrown me the damn ball"

Deonie hopped down from the ring and smirked.

"No harm no foul, it's just a tie game right now, let's break and go for third quarter after" I agreed and so did Trey. Meanwhile Bryan was sitting on the sides talking to some fine ass girls, chilling there. One of them slapped him across the face, got up and left. The other slapped him.... Kissed him... Gave him her number and then followed her friend. What the fuck?

"Did that nigga just strike out and get a number at the same damn time?"

"Yes he did" Deonie said as he took a swig from his water bottle. "Learned from the best"

"I know, taught that nigga well" Trey continued.

"Oh you got jokes now"

"Hell yeah"

I watched as Lizzy, Sophia, Raven and Crystal walked past the court. I bit my lip as I grabbed my water bottle and took a sip. Girls like dat got a nigga like me dehydrated.

Trey blew out this loud whistle from his lips, catching the girls attention. Sophia was the first to realized and then all four of them walked over.

"Aye, beautiful" Deonie called Liz. She ran over to him in her white tank top, light blue ripped jeans and her white black and red Js. Her hair was in a high ponytail and her gold Lizzy chain bounced against her breast as she ran. She hopped into his arms and he spun her around. And kissed her and shit. Mh..... She is extremely good looking, but Aye so are her friends.

Sophia was already fucking talking to Trey. Girl had a boyfriend but she could catch it anyway she wanted if she just looked at me the wrong way. Mh. Mh.Mh.

And the white girl, Raven, jheeze! She was already talking to Bryan, that girl really liked herself some hispanic dick. She also like em black but she's one that plays with dark skin niggas so it kinda fucks up my game stilllllll. So I was left with Crystal.

And I mean she's fire. Like before she used to dress like a guy so I never really saw her curves til now. And DAMN. She was fine

"Crystal, crystal, crystal.... You are one fine piece of ass ma"

She blushed when she looked me over. Her jeans fit her ass just right and her tight curls fell over her shoulders. And that black and silver crop top with the word Hottie acrossed it really caught my eye.

"Look who's talking" She bit her bottom lip and bat her eyelashes at me. Shit. That shit right there was sexy, her voice, her body language. Daddy likes.

"Oh" I moved closer to her with a smile "You've got a little mouth on you huh?"

"And I know how to use it"

That response took me back a second. Did she just say...? Nah couldn't be.

"Wanna show me what it can do?" I teased back, wanting to hear her next response.

"I would but" she pressed her hand against my chest. My wife beater was a little damp with sweat but you could feel my muscles through it tho. Hard chest, muscular and shit. She felt it and realized.

"But what?"

"You couldn't handle my mouth" I dropped my jaw. And watched as she walked over to Sophia. They both looked at me, they then pulled Raven away from Bryan and practically yanked Lizzy and Deonie off of each other.

The girls then left the court and as soon as they did I turned to Deonie.

"Nigga, lemme get this straight. You find a girl, fuck a girl and she so happens to have the sexiest friends ALIVE. What the fuck"

Deonie Stayed cheesing after that. Man was too damn happy. But I couldn't blame him, girl and her squad was fine as hell.

We finished up our game and went our separate ways afterwards, but planned to meet up for dinner first before doing so.

I now had some shit on my mind. Crazy shit, but the first thing on my list was to get play by a... Miss Crystal