Days 16 to 20

Day 16

Essa was pouting on Essie.

“Sigh…c’mon sis…let us do first your other to-do list…aside from that Kyle…maybe we can do that next week…just keeping things up cool for the meantime…” Essie tried to cheer up his sister.

“REALLY?” Essa’s eyes glistened full of hope and hugged him.

“Urk…I think I should never had said that…she’s energetic again…” Essie thought.

“Alright…my next mission is…ta-da…to attend the Sunset Watching Day on the Beach with my Family!” Essa yelled.

“Is there such a day like that?” Essie with an eh-face.

“YES! WE HAD THAT…BUT YOU ALWAYS MISS IT…SO FOR THE LAST TIME I WANT TO SEE IT WITH OUR WHOLE FAMILY…MOM…DAD…AND YOU!” Essa beamed. Essie just realized it was true. He always missed the family gathering because of school activities. He was a member of Judo Club, English Club, Science Club, Math Club, and History Club that almost gets his attention.

“Okay…” Essie smiled back.

At the dinner table,

“Mom…dad…can we have a sunset viewing tomorrow?” Essie asked. His parent was shocked. It was the first time of Essie to insist a family get together and they happily agreed.

Day 17

On the beach,

“Sniiiiifffffff…” Essa was happy and sniffing the cool breeze. “I love the sea…” she added.

“Yeah me too…and to think that I missed a lot of it before…” Essie said. Then their parent called up for the barbeque. Essie saw his sister very happy. He realized that there were so many things he had missed in his life. Like how lucky he had his family.

“I love you, mom…I love you, dad…” Essie uttered. His parents were touched and hugged him.

They watch the sunset…and it’s beautiful…a perfect family bonding…

Only if…

“OMG…it’s Kyle…wiiiii…” Essa lost control again and used her brother to run and hugged Kyle. Even the boy was frantically shooing her in Essie’s body.

After recovering…”It is soooo embarrassing…” Essie couldn’t look at his parents. Much more Kyle looked at him very disgusted.

Day 18

Walking home after school,

“I’m soooorry…about yesterday and today…I just can’t help it when I saw Kyle…” Essa sobbed.

“Idiot…you always say sorry but it happened every now and then…” Essie scowled.

Essie was angry because Essa made a fool of herself again using his body. Imagine Essie wearing a small cheerleader costume with pompoms then yelling, jumping, and splitting on the finals of their school’s basketball team. After that everyone was disgusted to what Essie had acted.

“It won’t happen again I promise…”

And again she failed in fulfilling her promised.

“Aaaahhhhhh!!!!” Essie was frustrated.

Day 19

In the Judo Club,

“Hey, nuff…about that…Essie is not what you’re thinking…” Jack defended his friend.

“Then how could you explain his behavior this pass days?!” one of the judo club members butted in.

“Well…” Jack was sweating then he continued, “…I heard an accident hit him…so probably his head had been mixed up coz of it…I’d heard he undergoes a psychiatric treatment…” Jack lied.

“Oh, sooo that explains everything…” and because of that everyone treated Essie nice once again.

“Sigh…you shouldn’t have lied for me…but thanks it made things lighter…” Essie smiled.

“Brother Jack sure has brains!!!” Essa complemented Jack. “Of course he had…unlike you…” Essie butted in.

“Brotheeeeer!”

Day 20

One afternoon, Essie walk alone in an alley and seven gangsters surrounded him.

“Yo, give us your money or we’ll kill you…heh…” one of the gangsters said while showing a pointed knife.

“Argh..hah…as if you can!” Essie in fighting mode. “You just happen to encounter a wrong person…BRING IT ON!”

Essie was about to attack when,

“Nooo…brother let’s just run…” Essa possessed her brother. The two were fighting over their mind when they were surrounded.

“Ack…brotheeeer…” Essa panicked.

“Argh…told you not mingle…now where dead!” Essie gulped.

The guy with bonnet attacked them but an unexpected guy from behind showed up and beat him. Essie managed to control his body and join the thrashing escapade.

The guy who helped Essie was Kyle who happened to pass by after bar hopping. Essie started to feel comfortable with him while Essa’s ghost is still spacing out because of shock.

“Thanks dude…” Essie uttered.

“You’re cool when you acted that way…I think we could get along if you just stay like that…” Kyle replied then moving out.

“Never thought…that guy would help me…in times like this…” Essie said. Now Essa who completely recovered replied, “…that’s why I love him…he wasn’t what you think he is…” she smiled.

“Huh…” Essie was puzzled. “He also helped me back then…but he never asked anything in return…and you know what…he didn’t remember helping me at all…” Essa added sweetly.

Essie changed his thought to Kyle, “Probably that guy wasn’t nice but a war freak…involving self to any fights as long as it gives him fun…he wasn’t fit for you…”

“BROTHER!”