Day 1 (E.S.P)

30 Days of E.S.P. (Essie’s Switch Personality)

Day 1

“Today we will forever remember in our heart the life of a once beloved child Essa and how she made our lives change…may she rest in peace…”

Essa died in an accident after saving an old lady from a rapid out of control truck.

 “Nooooo…” Mrs. Carlson was crying. “Mother, please calm down.” Essie said  in the bridge of tears but still acted tough. He is the twin brother of Essa.

Crying filled the place as the Carlson family lost a very dear daughter. Essa is a very kind and carefree person who loves singing, ballet dancing, cooking, expert in cleaning, friendly, and secretly loving the notorious school gang leader Kyle Blake. The opposite of Essie who is a tough-guy, serious, snobby and harsh though he was friendly to his family and closest friends, he was a member of the judo club, even though they are opposite they have one thing in common that is being top one on their class. It is a competition between the two but they love each other more than anything. After Essa’s death everything had changed the Carlson household became gloomy. Essie felt that all of a sudden he is of no importance. Why? It is Essa who compel him to be competitive but now she’s gone, everything is useless. Good thing his best friend and Judo Club captain, Jack Dyre who loved Essa but restrain himself from saying it, for  knowing that the girl loved someone else, help him to cope up.

One week later, Essie woke up with heaviness on his body. He cleaned himself and went immediately in the kitchen.

KITCHEN?!

“What the…why am I here?!” Essie is still on shock while doing the kitchen duties.

After eating the breakfast he smiled to everyone and said good morning for the first time. Mr. and Mrs. Carlson were surprised. Essie went back to his senses and blushed. He runs out of the house.

In St. Lawrence High, some unbelievable events happened.

9:30 AM At the home economics class, Essie made the finest cake.

1:00 PM, during the ballet dance class, Essie was able to dance like a pro. He attended the electives even though he wasn’t enrolled in that subject. Then, he auditioned on their school theater play entitled “Cleopatra and Anthony” being the character of Cleopatra. Essie skips on the judo practice and went in the basketball gym just to watch Kyle Blake’s practice and his heart was thumping.

“Aaaahhhhh…something is wrong with me…it can’t be happening…I had a girlfriend…” Essie is nearly hysterical and immediately ran to his home and locked himself on his room.

“I am acting just like Essa! It can’t be happening…and most of all I AM NOT A GAY!” Essie was banging his head on the desk when a very warm breeze that calmed him was felt.

“Essie…brother…”

“Wha- g-ghost?!”

“Brooootheeeer…whoooohoooo….” It was the ghost of Essa. The ghost was frankly idiotic in its act of scaring. Imagine Sadako with the flinging…swinging…and bumping everywhere while crawling and scratching the wall but her nails were flying everywhere and her face like a cry-baby with running nose.

“Okay, you’re trying to scare me…but it wasn’t what you are doing right now…” Essie manage to get over on the shocking thing and was embarrass because it was indeed his twin sister who always tried her best to scared him when she was still alive  but it turn out like she was an idiot.

“Ooooh…so meeeeeanie…wait a second you can see me?!” Essa was shocked.

“What kind of a question is that…I’m not talking to you if I couldn’t…sheeesh” Essie was scratching his head while sighing. It was definitely his sister.

Essa flew immediately to Essie and hugged him tightly.

“Ackk…you’re dead and yet your hug is killing me!”

“Teeheehee…I love you brother…” she giggled.

After the heartwarming reunion…(Uhmm…naaah…Essa is a very energetic gal so it’s a bulldozer reunion type…like making Essie a bed and she’s jumping up and down  on his belly…(^o^’)…ouch!) She explained everything.

“Wait…are you saying that…you became a good person and so heaven reward your soul to go back and fulfill your last wishes within thirty days?!”

“Ahuhm…” Essa wiggled like a cat.

Essie continued, “…and they allowed you to possess someone in order to fulfill it and it happened to be ME?!”

“Bingo!” Essa now looked like a happy panda eating some bamboo leaves.

“I am indeed crazy…” Essie was drowsy and walkout from his room and called his mother with breaking news.

“Mom…I need an appointment to a psychiatrist…NOW…”

?!...

To be continued…

HOPEFULLY (^o^)?