Chapter 20

I woke up to someone taping me.

"Madison", Ashton's voice said quietly.

"What?", I say groaning and turning over.

"I'm sorry about last night", he says

"I don't care", I groan again and he chuckles and leaves.

**

I went downstairs and the boys were eating breakfast in the dining room.

I say down and ate my food quietly.

"My head hurts", Calum groans.

"Too bad", I mutter to myself.

"My lips hurt", Michael says rubbing his lips.

"Should've been more responsible", I mutter again. I feel eyes on me and I look up and it's them staring.

"What?", I ask annoyed.

"What's your problem?", Michael ask confused.

"Having to carry my drunk brothers home and having to apologize for your careless actions isn't my idea of a fun night you ungrateful idiots embarrassed yourself and don't deserve that award if I was someone who voted for you hungover losers I would regret it and wish I voted for someone else", I snap.

"Chill Madison", Calum says.

"Fuck off Hood", I say flipping him off.

"Is she aloud to speak to me this way?", Calum quietly ask a laughing Luke.

"Ouch, Madison you can't say that", Luke says.

"Oh i'm sorry I have a few choice words about you would you like to hear them?", I say sarcastically.

"No no your fine", Luke puts his hands up.

"Learn some respect my mother taught me better", Ashton spits.

"Oh did your mother not teach you manners obviously not and are we still talking about the mother who let her son travel around the world with idiots and let her son not even apply to college are we talking about the same mother here?", I snap fiercely.

"Madison when do you plan on calming down", Michael ask annoyed.

"When you plan on not dying your hair", I snap harshly.

"Were old enough to do what we want", Calum says standing.

"But your obviously not old nor mature enough to raise a child now call me when you are", I say standing and going upstairs.

I run to my room and slam my door with all my might. I lay on my bed face down and begin to drift off.

I get a text from Percy and I open it.

P- Coffee date??

M- please

I smile and go take a shower and do all my hygenticness. I go to my closet and grab my shorts and a black tank top with a grey and white sweater that's longer then my shorts with my vans and I flat ironed my hair with a grey bandana.

I grab my phone and go downstairs.

"I'm going out", I say causally.

"To where?", Luke ask.

"Coffee date with Percy", I say.

"Have fun", Ashton says.

I grab my skateboard and skate through the pool and out the screen door I meet him at the small cafe and he's sitting there with a smile.