Chapter 49

When I wake up of course Percy was sleeping so I just play on my phone till he wakes up.

"Morning", he says kissing my forehead after 10 minutes.

"Morning babe", I say and he cuddles into me more.

"Please tell me it's Saturday", he says and I chuckle.

"Yup and guess what's today?", I say unenthusiastically.

"Matthew", he groans.

"It starts in 3 hours", I say.

"This sucks", he says and I nod.

"Yeah promise me you won't do anything like that", I say hugging him.

"Promise", he says and we stay like that for about an hour just embracing each other half awake half sleep.

**
"You should probably head home and get ready since it starts in an hour", he says and I nod.

"Yeah I'll walk so you can get ready", I say and he shakes his head.

"No I'll drive you", he says and we both get up before pecking each other on the lips.

**
"Bye Percy", I say giving him a sympathetic smile.

"Bye Mads", he says kissing my cheek.

"Bye", I say smiling. I walk to the front door and knock on it and of course Luke answers it.

"Hey Mads you ready?", he asks.

"Nope", I say and he engulfs me in a hug.

"It's ok we called his parents he will either have to do community service or he'll have to have a police officer monitor him at all times", he says and my face lights up.

"That's amazing oh my god", I say letting a tear fall.

"Yeah so at least he won't be in jail but if he gets police officer he will be handcuffed", he says and I nod.

"Better than prison", he says and I nod.

"Go get ready", he says and I nod.

I go to my room and do all my hygenticness before I put on a pair of black jeggings and a stripe blue and white half shirt. I curl my hair before clipping a piece back with a bobby pin. I add makeup and put on my vans.

I grab my phone and I go downstairs letting the boys know I'm done.

**
As soon as we arrive I see Faith, Nina, Elizabeth, John, Lucas, and Percy in a huddle thing.

"Hey guys", I say and they look sad.

"Hey", they say in unison.

"Where do we go?", I ask.

"We were waiting on you, come on", Lucas says and we walk to the courtroom and I see Matthew and he looked a mess.

Percy locks hands with me as they start. Basically Percy has both community service and and police officer following him around but he started crying when he looked at his mother making me shed a tear.

After all the stuff happened Percy hugs his mother still in handcuffs and whispers something in her ear.

Before I knew Faith was running over to Matthew engulfing him in a hug.

"I'll take the handcuffs of so you can greet your family but they go back on afterwards", the police officer says uncuffing him.

He gives his mother a proper hug then Faith, then Elizabeth, then Nina, then John, then Lucas, then Percy, then me.