Chapter 39

By the time we finished skating it was time for him to go home for dinner and time for me to go home for girls night.

"See you later babe", he says jogging over to me and kissing me sweetly.

"Bye", I say kissing him back and walking home.

I knock on the front door and Calum opens out but he has a crazy brown curly wig on.

"Nice hair", I say patting his shoulder.

"Thanks", he says whipping his head round and round.

I go to my room and there doing a live stream.

"Come say hi Mads", like says and I walk over to them and lean over the couch.

"Sup", I say coolly before we all bust into fits of laughter.

"Girls night is starting in an hour so I need to go set up", I say walking away to go upstairs.

I take a shower and change into a baseball tee with some shorts. I leave my hair naturally down and go back downstairs I sit on the floor due to no space.

I tune the boys out and get on my phone texting Percy till they say there ending it.

"Bye guys", I say waving and smiling. They end it and tell me that have to speak to me.

We go in the dining room and I sit down cautiously.

"So next year you're going to college", Luke starts and o slouch in my seat.

"Ugh not this conversation again", I groan and they nod.

"Have you applied?", Ashton ask and I nod.

"Yeah i'm waiting on a reply", I say and they nod

"What schools", he ask and I think.

"California State, Harvard, San Diego University, and Sacramento University", I say shrugging and they get stiffy.

"But I can go to a community college", I say and they eyes shoot open.

"No", Michael says.

"Absolutely not", Luke adds.

"I don't wanna leave home", I say and they give me sincere faces.

"Mads eventually your gonna have to leave", Ashton says and I sigh.

"I know", I say thinking.

"You have a few months left Christmas is coming up so yay", Michael says trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah I guess", I say.

"Anything special you want?", Michael ask.

"Um no not really", I say getting teary eyed.

"You sure no girl stuff", Michael ask and wipe under my eye hoping they didn't catch it.

"Um no i'm fine just tired I think imma head to bed", I say standing up.

"What about girls night", Luke ask.

"Can you tell Grace to reschedule", I say and he nods.

I go upstairs quickly and lay face down on my bed. Well I really am growing up.

I turn over and stare at the ceiling like i've never a ceiling before.

I call Percy not wanting to be alone.

P- Hello

M- sorry Percy did I wake you?

P- a little

M- sorry i'll call you back

P- everything ok?

M- i'm fine

P- Mads your lying

M- no i'm not

P- still lying

M- I just don't wanna be alone

P- are the boys there?

M- yeah

P- talk to them so your not lonely

M- I can't there I just- never mind

P- tell me

M- i'll come over are your parents home?

P- no Anny is at some camp and they had to go too

M- on my way.

P- alright be safe

M- will do

I walk downstairs with my phone and the boys were watching a movie. Well attempting to.

"Guys i'm going to go spend the night with Percy", I say and they look at me.

"Yeah yeah ok", Luke says and the continue talking like they almost didn't know I was here.

"I'm jumping off a cliff", I say.

"Have fun darling", Ashton says and I sigh. I walk out the house and walk to Percy's house but someone comes in front of me.

"Mads where have you been lately", my step dad says sadly.

"Oh the boys had tour I forgot to tell you", I say.

"Well it's good to have you back", he says and I nod. He stares at me deeply like he's reading something important.

"What's wrong", he ask furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nothing", I say and he shakes his head.

"No something's not right", he says.

"Dad i'm just extremely tired right now", I say.

"Why are you out here", he ask still unsure.

"Because i'm going to a sleepover", I say reassuringly.

"Be safe", he says kissing my head and hugging me and I hug back enjoying it.

"Bye dad", I say kissing his cheek and he smiles before putting his hood on and running of into the darkness.

I run to Percy's house knocking on the door and he opens immediately.

"Mads your ok", he says pulling be inside and locking the door before hugging me.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be", he ask confused.

"Your not just a regular girl and it's dark out there I would've drove to your house", he says still worried.

"I'm fine were fine your sleepy I can see it come on", I say locking hands with him and going to his room.

We lay down and we instantly cuddle together.

(A/N 1/3 :) )