Chapter 48

**
I get up and take a shower and do all my hygenticness.

I put on my blue uniform pants and my white polo shirt before adding a blue blazer. I put on a my white converse and braid my hair to the side.

I add a bit of makeup before grabbing my bag and my phone and heading downstairs.

"Bye guys", I say grabbing an apple as they all do something.

"Bye", they say in unison.

I walk out the door and make my way to the school.

**
I get to school late again before heading to my locker.

"Hey Madison", a familiar voice says.

"What do you want Chase", I say refusing to turn around.

"You", he says and I roll my eyes.

"Leave me alone", I sp it'llay getting teary eye at the fact that we are really over.

"Why your single I'm single were perfect for each other", he says and I slam my locker annoyed.

"Why did you break me and Percy up?", I ask my voice cracking.

"Because Percy always talks about you, he says your smart and funny and not shy I want that, I want you", he says and I shake my head.

"I don't want you I wanted him and he is all I want and your the reason he's gone", I say walking away from him.

I want to my class in silence wiping tears from my eyes.

"Madison your late 2 days in a row, detention after class", she says and I huff.

**
I walk to detention and coincidentally Percy and Chase are in here eyeing each other.

"Oh boy", I huff.

"Madison please take a seat in between Percy and Chase", the lady says.

I walk over to the two boys breaking their staring contest as they stare at me.

"I will be right back", she says walking out and I begin the homework.

"So Mads wanna see a movie after this?", Chase says smirking at Percy.

"No", I say not looking up.

"Why?", he asks.

"Because I don't like you at all", I say rolling my eyes.

"You'd this after a kiss you'd be happy", he mumbles.

"WE DIDN'T KISS YOU MADE IT ALL UP", I yell annoyed.

"Yes we did", he says slouching.

"Percy I'm telling you we didn't kiss", I say turning to him.

"Whatever Mads", he says.

"Please Percy don't do this", I say.

"You know Percy you can always pass her to me, me and my friends could run a train on her", he says and Percy slams his fist down.

"That's it", he says before punching Chase in the face so hard I heard a crack.

"SAY ONE MORE THING ABOUT HER AND I'LL CRACK YOUR SKULL GOT IT", he says before grabbing his books and storming out of the class.

I grab my books in a hurry and walk out of the classroom following him.

"PERCY", I scream out and he turns around.

"I didn't kiss him you have to believe me", I say.

"I believe you I'm sorry for before I was out of hand and should've believe my girlfriend", he says sighing.

"I understand where your coming from but you have to trust me even if I'm millions of miles away", I say.

"I know Mads I'm sorry", he says hugging me before kissing me passionately.

"I love you", I say.

"Love you too", he says before kissing me once more.

**
"Cuddle?", he asks and I nod.

"Where did your parents go?", I ask.

"My dad went to Scotland for a meeting and my mom took Anna to Ireland", he says.

"Why?", I ask confused.

"She wanted to go", he says.

"So you can ask your parents to go to countries and they'll say yes?", I ask confused.

"Yes", he says before snaking his arms around my waist and behind my neck pulling me close.

"I love you", he whispers in my ear before kissing my temple.

"I love you too", I whisper back.

"Have you thought of a color?", he asks and I nod.

"I was thinking white but not any kind of white snow powder white", I say.

"Mads you'll look pretty in a ninja turtle outfit", Percy says and I giggle.

"You remember Madison's thing?", he says and I frown.

"Yeah", I say.

"Do you think you can handle all the years he's probably gonna get?", he asks.

"Don't say that", I say frowning.

"Man this sucks", he says huffing.

"I know but he'll be ok hopefully we can bail him", he says.

"But I don't want you to think about that I want you to focus on the bright side", he says before his phone dings which he left on my side.

"Babe your phone", I say pointing to it.

"Just answer it", he says and I grab it and it's from Anna.

A- word of advice never let mom take you to Scotland

"She said word of advice never let mom take you to Scotland", I say giggling.

"She's so silly", he says chuckling.

"Yeah babe go to sleep", I say and he pouts making him look adorable.

"Your so adorable", I say reaching for a kiss but he lifted his head making me too short.

"Babe", I groan trying to pull his head down.

"Come on I just want a kiss", I say and he laughs.

"Reach for it", he says and I sit up and so does he.

"Babe", I say groaning.

"Reach for it", he says and I try again but he's too tall.

"Almost there", I say pulling him down before he kisses me.

"Bout time", I say in the kiss.

"Go to sleep", he says pulling us back down.

"Night", I say cuddling into his chest.

"Night", he says kissing my temple then my cheek before going to sleep himself.