Chapter 13

2 days later*

Ok i'm fucking freaking out where the hell is Michael.

I grab my phone and try to call him again but he didn't answer.

I go downstairs and I felt a lump in my throat.

Luke where's Michael, I ask tearing up.

"I don't know he's not answering his phone", he says and the boys walk in the room.

"Where the hell is he", Calum ask confused.

You don't know either, I say about to cry and Luke stands up.

"He'll show up eventually", Luke says putting his hands on my arms.

No no no we have to find him, I say looking at the other boys.

"She's right", Hayes says and he grabs the keys.

"Let's go", he says opening the door. I start to follow them but Ashton stops me.

"You need to stay here", he says kissing my head.

I wanna go I wanna help, I say looking at him teary eyed.

"You need to stay here it's dangerous lord knows I would die if anything happened to you", he says hugging me.

Alright I'll stay but please find him, I say letting a tear fall.

"We will stop at nothing", he says kissing his pinky and holding it out. I kiss my pinky and lock it with his and his kisses my head again before he jogs out the room with the other boys.

This is all my fault, I say to myself sinking to the floor and hug my torso.

2 hours later**

I'm pacing around the kitchen eating a pack of cookies. I've never felt so guilty and scared before in my life.

"NO SHE HATES ME", I hear someone scream.

I ignore it thinking i'm hearing things and I keep pacing until the door opens. I look at the door and I see Michael his face was red and he was crying.

I raced over to him as fast as I could and hugged him as tightly as I could.

Michael don't do that, I sob into his shirt.

"I'm sorry Madison", he says bending down and hugging me just as tight.

God you idiot I was worried about you don't ever do that to me again, I say pulling apart and looking at him.

"I'm sorry Madison I should've never hit you and I smoke when i'm stressed and I hit you and i'm just so sorry", he sobs into my shirt stuttering every so often.

It's ok, I say looking at the boys and mouthing thank you.

Where did you go, I say looking at him.

"I don't know I just ran", he says letting more tears fall. I wipe them with my hand.

Michael I don't care if you hit me with a hammer don't run off like that especially for 2 days I was having a heart attack, I say wiping my own tears.

"God i'm such a fuck up", he mutters to himself looking down.

No your not it's my fault don't say that, I say.

"It's not your fault Mads don't blame yourself", he says looking at me.

This changes nothing your still the blue haired boy who dyes his hair every color of the rainbow, I say making him chuckle.

Go to bed, I say and he nods and walks upstairs before turning around.

"Thanks guys", he says to the boys and they just say it's cool. He continues walking to his room and I look at the boys.

Thank you, I say to them.

"Hey we needed him home just as much as you did", Cameron smiles.

I smile back and walk to the kitchen and continue eating cookies and the boys stare.

"What I like cookies", I say going to the pantry and grabbing sugar cookies and oreos.

"No not the oreos", Calum groans.

Ha buddy you won't be seeing these for a while I say going upstairs with the cookies.

I go in my room and turn on my TV. I hear footsteps and it's the boys going to bed.

I get an idea and make 2 sandwiches and put two cups of juice with chips.

I put 1 of each on a plate and grab the juice I put cookies on the plate and I go to Michael's room.

Hey Mikey I made you a welcome home from vacation snack I say giving him the plate.

"Thanks i'm not hungry", he says turning over.

I walk over to the other side of the bed and ib sit beside him.

"I really am sorry", he says looking at me.

About what?, I say.

"For hitting you and scaring you", he rambles on.

Nope when did this happen?, I say acting like it never happened.

"Madison that game isn't working", he says looking at me.

What game?, I say smiling making him chuckle.

I ruffle his hair and pinch his cheeks.

"Stop it", he says in a baby accent making me laugh.

Well i'm to much on cookies like a fat kid you sleep or eat or whatever, I say getting up.

"M'kay bye", he says turning on his TV.

Bye, I say closing his door and walking to my room and eat my food before falling asleep.

A/N yay Mikey's home :))))