Chapter 6

Maya and I talked awhile longer until Michael had to use the restroom.

"Listen little brat Michael is mine so back of", she says getting serious.

Um excuse me i'm 12 why would I want to date my brother?, I ask loudly.

"All I know is you better back off", she says seriously making me scared.

Bitch I live with him how am I suspose to stay away from him, I say confused. I feel a pain strike my cheek in a harsh way. The bitch has slapped me.

I ran out the room as Michael goes in the room. I go in my bathroom and check and there was a mark goodness hopefully the guys don't see it.

I go on my computer and watch Kingsley.

"Hey Mads were leaving you sure you don't wanna come", Luke says peeking his head in the room.

Yeah, Elizabeth and I are having a sleepover Louis and Elounor are watching me still right?, I ask double checking.

"Louis had to go record too so it will just be Elounor", he says fixing his beanie.

Alright good luck,I say.

"Alright love you", he says hugging me and kissing my head.

Love you too, I say earning a smile from him as he walks out.

BYE BOYS, I yell as I heard the door open.

"BYE", they scream back.

I go downstairs and grab as many fattening foods as I can and take it to my room.

I turn off my computer and turn on the TV and auto tune and record swindell.

I hear the doorbell go of and I shout out a i'll get it.

I slide down the stairs and slide to the door since it's marble stairs and wood floors.

I slide to much and hit the door with a thud.

Ow, I say rubbing my head and I heard ouches through the door.

I opened it and let them in.

"Are you ok", Elounor asks concerned.

Never better I just slid into the door, I say laughing a bit.

"Be careful", she says putting her bag down.

Will do, so Elizabeth are you ready for a night of fun, I say doing a funny dance.

She laughs and nods and I lead her up the stairs to my room.

"So what are we going to do", she asks looking at the treats with gogaly eyes.

Let's watch a movie, I say jumping on my bed being careful of the snacks.

"Let's watch mean girls", she suggest.

Yeah, I say putting the movie in and getting under the covers as she does the same.

She grabs the salt and vinegar chips and I grab the barbeque.

I love this movie, I say laughing.

"As do I", she says.

"Hey can I invite my 2 friends Nina and Faith", she asks whipping out her phone.

Yeah I don't care but don't let them invite others I see how things like this happen in movies, I say warning her sternly but playfully.

I pause the movie and go on Instagram and follow the boys, little mix, etc.

I hear the doorbell minutes later and me and her go downstairs and open the door and we see 2 girls around our age holding pillows.