Chapter 43

**3 days later

I wake up to people on my bed.

"Boys what are you doing?", I ask confused.

"Cuddling", Ashton says and I groan.

"Get off of me", I say.

"No!", they all shout like babies.

"You guys suck", I groan.

"Love you to", Ashton says.

I sigh and relax back into my pillow.

"Don't you guys have something to do?", I ask.

"Yeah the babies are coming home in an hour", Luke says and I squeal.

"Yay", I say excited.

"Yeah my babies", Luke says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Um Luke just to let you know we know nothing about babies", Michael says and we agree.

"So a bunch of brainless people good for me", Luke says sarcastically making us laugh.

"I mean we know alittle bit but not to much stuff", Calum says and we they agree.

**
"Mads you coming?", Luke ask and I nod.

"Yeah one sec", I say.

I jog upstairs and change into black skinny jeans and a long sleeve white shirt and a beanie since it was getting cold here.

I rush downstairs to the car and we drive to the hospital.

We check in and go to Grace's room.

"Hey guys", Grace says looking up from her phone.

"Hey Grace", I say smiling.

"How you feeling?", Luke ask sitting beside her.

"Um not that bad i'm still sore but i'm fine", Grace says and I smile.

"Um Mr and Mrs. Hemmings", a nurse says peeking in the room.

"Yes", Luke ask.

"Your babies are ready", the nurse smiles.

Luke helps Grace out of bed and we walk to the room but Grace gets put on a wheelchair.

"There they are", the nurse says pointing to two babies in blue and pink blanket.

The nurse walks inside to retrieve the babies and hands one to Luke and one to Grace.

"They are too cute", Ashton says smiling and I smile.

"There ready when you are", the nuse says and Luke nods understandingly.

**
"MADS CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE LITTLE ONES", Luke screams from the nursery as the baby's scream.

I get off my bed and walk to the nursery and Luke looks frustrated as the two babies have a scream off.

"Please help me", Luke begs and I nod.

I grab the little boy and his pajama which is a onezee and a hat and grab the girls matching outfit and throw it in the dryer so it's warm.

I rock the little boy in my arms as he still crys but he quietens down a bit.

I retrieve the clothes after 5 minutes and lie the baby down on the changing table and it starts crying again but I quickly shush him rubbing it's belly soothingly.

I quickly but gently put the warm clothes on the toddler making it quieten down.

I rock it in my arms before kissing his head and lying him down in the crib.