Chapter 52

Once we finally land we roll our stuff out of the tunnel thing and begin walking to the waiting area.

I call Luke to let him know that we landed and sit next to Percy.

"You excited?", he asks.

"Yeah but I have to order everything now so that way it can come early on her birthday", I say looking at him before looking back at the shopping list on his tablet.

"What's her size?", I asks and he shrugs.

I sigh and go on my phone and text her friend again.

@Madison5SOS: what's her shoe size @KendallKVertes

@KendallKVertes: 4 in shoes 9 in shirts 10 in pants @Madison5SOS

@Madison5SOS: Thank you

I proceed buying the items changing the size and it came up to a total of $36.86.

"What did you buy her?", Percy asks.

"A pair of tan jazz shoes from Capizio and a black leotard and from some other website I got 2 JB poster", I say and he nods.

**
"You two are not sharing a room", his mom sighs.

"Why not?", he asks.

"I don't want to be a grandmother", she says and watch from a distance as they argue.

After about 2 minutes they walk over to me.

"Come on", Percy motions and I let out a sigh of relief.

"How did you get her to budge?", I ask.

"I'm awesome like that", he says and I smirk.

"Sure you are", I say and he unlocks the door.

I walk inside and roll it to the bedroom and instantly pull out my laptop and connected it to the Wi-Fi.

"What are you doing now?", Luke asks.

"I'm emailing people", I say and he nods.

**2 days later**

"Mads wake up", Percy says kissing my cheek till I open an eye.

"Morning", I say looking around.

"Morning we leave for her birthday in an hour", Percy says and I groan cuddling into him more.

"Come on its already 1 they're about to have practice in 2 hours so we have to get ready soon so I wanna wake you up now because I know how you are", he says and I open one eye and huff before opening both.

"What should I wear?", I ask.

"Um I don't know you'll look good with anything on", he said and I groan.

"Percyyy", I say upset that doesn't help", I huff.

"That's ask I can tell you Mads I don't have any other advice,"he says and roll out of bed.

I look through my suitcase and decide on a white dress that's comes out at the waist and a burgundy blazer before flat ironing my hair and adding makeup.

"Time check", I yell to Percy.

"5:36", he yells back. I continue applying my eye liner before unplugging the flat iron.